FS/FT: 1 Stick of Kingston 1GB Value RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coder

Limp Gawd
Stick is pending trade as of 8/25/06 @ 12:12pst.

Greetings! I have recently upgraded to a dual-channel capable motherboard and as I already have (2) 512MB sticks installed I would like to get 2 additional sticks so I will have 2GB of dual-channel running. This memory has been running in my system for 1-year with no problems. It has never been overclocked!

So, I have this stick of RAM and I am looking at three options:

Option 1: I am looking to trade this 1GB stick of Kingston Value Ram for a matched pair of 512MB sticks of equivalent RAM (does not have to be Kingston – any matched 512mb pair will do. I do not overclock so anyone’s line of “value ram” is okay.)

Option 2: I would trade my (2) 512MB sticks of Kingston Value RAM for a matching 1GB stick of Kingston Value RAM.

Option 3: I will sell this 1GB stick for $72.00 shipped.

I can only take USPS Money Orders as my paypal account is for purchases only and not for sales.

If you have 20+ positive Heatware, I would be glad to ship first. (I am certain you can be trusted because I am the IT Manager for the local Police Department.)

Shipping costs are to be covered by the shipping party (i.e. you pay to ship to me and I pay to ship to you.)

If you buy the RAM outright, I will pay to ship to you.

My heatware = Coder_1999

You can PM me with offers or e-mail me at coder_1999<remove>@<remove>yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

Pics:

kingston1gb1.jpg

kingston1gb2.jpg

Bump 1 of 7. Hey, after 7 bumps if no one bites, it's all over but the e-bay'ing. ;)

Transaction complete!

Mods - you may close/delete as you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back