FS/FT: 2 Haswell Core i5 Systems, Asus R9 290, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkie99

Limp Gawd
Rules

• Shipping to only US lower 48 states.
  • Shipping is included unless noted otherwise.
  • Shipping will be done via Fedex Home Delivery 90% of the time since it's most convenient for me. Insurance is NOT included, and it'll be the buyer's responsibility to add it.
  • Only shipping to confirmed address - NO EXCEPTION!
  • Accept Paypal/Amazon Giftcards/MO.
  • My Heatware
  • References are must. No cross-shipping unless we had previous transactions or at least 50+ positive evals.
  • If you're not allowed to post in this FS forum section, do not bother contacting me.
  • If you think my pricing is unreasonable, pm me and we can work it out. If you lowball me, I'll simply ignore you. :D
Thanks for looking!

Converting my guest room/home office into my daughter's playroom project is done and my storage is about to burst with all the projects that I cannot continue anymore.. sigh...

System 1

• Phanteks Enthoo Evolv iTX: Black with window. Brand new and sealed.
  • Asrock H97M-ITX/ac: Brand new and never used. UPC removed for rebate (replaced with photocopy). Will test it to ensure working upon request.
  • Intel Core i5-4570: Used. Comes with stock HSF.
  • 8GB Kingston DDR3-1600: 2x4GB. ECC, Unbuffered dimms.
  • MSI R7 250X 2GB: Used. Card only.
  • Corsair CX500M: Used. Semi-modular PSU. All cables included. No box.
  • Toshiba 1TB HDD: OEM system pull. No bad sectors.
  • Windows 7 Pro OEM Key - will be provided digitally.
$300 Pickup - shipping not included.

System 2

• Corsair Air 240 White with Window: Brand new and sealed.
  • MSI Z97M-G43: Used for only testing a couple of CPU's. Retail box with all accessories.
  • Intel Core i5-4590: Used - got it through a trade. Retail box with stock HSF.
  • 16GB Kingston DDR3-1600: 4x4GB. ECC, Unbuffered dimms.
  • MSI R7 265 2GB: Purchased used. Have retail box - not sure about accessories.
  • Rosewill Hive-550: Used. Semi-modular PSU. All cables included with retail box.
  • WD Black 1TB HDD: Used. No bad sectors.
  • Windows 7 Pro OEM Key - will be provided digitally.
$400 Pickup - shipping not included.

Take both systems for $600 picked up or $650 shipped. I'm located in northern Bergen county in NJ (Fort Lee area).
Free Items if you take both systems:
Free item #1: Brand new & sealed
PNY CS1111 120GB SSD.
Free item #2 for pickup only: Pickup both systems and will throw in a new CM Devastator KB & Mouse combo - never used but no longer have the box, etc. Won't ship this since the KB won't fit inside the case.

Would much prefer someone picking them up since I can give all the parts that have retail boxes, etc. and not break open the sealed ones.

*NOTE: If I'm shipping them, I will be opening up the case and putting all the parts inside the case so that I can ship a single box. May or may not include retail boxes depending on how I can fit them inside.

Graphic Cards
Asus R9 290 4GB DirectCU II: Bare card. Practically new. Came with my buddy's pre-built system while back and I traded my nvidia card for it. Tested it to confirm it works and then put away in storage..
$145 shipped.

Motherboards
Asus P8H77-I
: LGA-1155, H77 ITX board. Brand new, never used. Retail box with all the accessories. Was planning on picking up a low-voltage i5 to be used as home server/NAS but never got around it. Has 6 SATA ports with Intel RAID.
Will test it to ensure working upon request.
Will throw in 8GB (2x4GB) LV DDR3-1600 dimms.
$100 shipped.

*Will add more stuff as I sort through... :)

Would trade for items

• 14" or 15" Laptop - Core i3 or i5. Needs to be 1080P resolution and clean/good working condition and still holds decent charge (no loose hinges, etc). Not looking for gaming laptop - unless it's a deal I can't pass. :) Only 13" laptop I would consider is the Dell XPS 13 with Infinity Edge screen (I'll add some $$ + trade depending on the model).
  • X79 motherboard - prefer Asus or MSI. Would entertain other brands but need to support Xeons.

SOLD ITEMS

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Interested in the i5-4570 if you decided to part that first system out at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back