FS/FT: 2600+mobile/NF7-Sv2/SLK900U (combo), 1700+ DLT3C, and more -- WTTF A64

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1114

2[H]4U
THREAD FINISHED! Closing it up now

======What i've got======

*** SOLD *** Abit NF7-S v2.0, SLK-900U w/92mm fan, Athlon XP 2600+ Mobile - Awesome combo, CPU is running 1.648v (1.7 in bios) @ 2400mhz right now, it will load windows @ 1.6v / 2500mhz but it takes a lot more (1.75v or so) to get stable there. Boots @ 2800mhz / 1.8v but I can't stabilize it on my mobo. I would imagine that someone with water or a prommie could get great results out of it. As always, YMMV on the overclock. Would prefer to keep this combo together and I won't seperate unless there are buyers for all three items. I don't know if I still have the P4 clips for the heatsink but I could look. It will ship installed and firmly bolted down (ready to run) unless the buyer wants me to disassemble the whole thing. $150 shipped. If there are buyers for all three items I will sell them seperately (55, 27, 78 respectively - a $10 discount for buying them together if you do the math) ONLY if there is a buyer for all three. Would trade straight out for a nice s754 or s939 processor and heatsink.

*** SOLD *** Athlon XP 1700+ DLT3C - Markings AXDA1700DLT3C JUIHB0307VPMW, ran this for a long time at 2000mhz/1.6v, and I also ran it at 2.2 at a higher voltage but I can't remember what. As awlays, your overclocking milage may vary. $39 shipped.

*** PULLED ***Geforce MX440SE 128-bit 64mb AGP - Good card for a low end user, I was playing Jedi Knight Academy just fine with it while waiting for my new video card to get here. Has vga and s-video out, would be an excellent HTPC card. $19 shipped. I've also got an "NVIDIA bundle" of games (not legal to sell without an nvidia card) including nascar thunder 2004, X2: the threat, and Commandos 3, which I will throw in for $9 more. I've got not use for them and all are still unused and have the applicable cd-keys and such.

*** SOLD *** Pioneer 104 DVD-R/W Drive - Installed XP with, bought from another user here although I didn't get to test it beyond that. Awesome peice of DVD burning history and a great backup burner (as a spare or for burning backups) or entry level burner. $21 shipped!

======Other======

Refs and all that in sig, I require references if the buyer is paying via CC paypal. PM is the best way to contact me. You must have good references or ship first if offering something in trade. And no my email is not ISP or school, but it is fully tracable. A whois will reveal my full contact info (more than an ISP or school email will do for you).

(If my prices are bad or my listings are missing something or whatever, feel free to post - I don't consider constructive criticism to be a bad thing!)

I'd like that slk-900u if you part out, for a mobile o/c endeavour of my own :D
PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back