FS/FT: 6 X Sony Playstation 3 Premium Systems

ariae

Limp Gawd
I have 6 of these units in hand. Brand new & sealed. 60 GB systems only. (no accessories or games) - 2 UNITS LEFT!!

I will have pics avail soon.

I am very active trader on Anandtech and have done a few deals here as well.
Anyone who's recently traded locally with me such as Honkee can vouch that I have these.

Looking to get $1500 shipped each FedEx Overnight w/ Insurance. - 2 UNITS LEFT!!
Edit: price dropped to $1500 (will make sure my prices are cheaper than eBay)

Local pick up is welcome but we would have to meet at a bank.

If you guys want to trade, just drop me a PM with what you've got.
(I will take partial trades on any high end hardware if you've got something I like)

My Heatware.

that's one hell of a profit you're making ;)
congrats on getting your hands on so many, howd you get them?

I personally flew out to one of my suppliers (I'm in the retail industry) and I secured 6 of them :) I possibly might have 4 more by the end of this week.

time to ask Honkee where Ariae lives and pay him a visit. :cool: Bump for a cool cat from Chicago. Da Bears.

I'll offer $750 shipped. I wouldn't feel right paying $2500 for something that has less than half the graphics processing power as my 8800GTX which I paid $640 for.

I've dealt with this man before, and have nothing but positive things to say about him. Great price, and a great trader. Bump.

Now I know why you put your AT thread on hold for "vacation". ;) Is Santa gunna kick one of these to Honkee for Christmas? :D

Great Trader Bump.

The PS3 craps are out of control.
If you do not want it DO NOT POST HERE.
There will be no more warnings

w1retap said:
I'll offer $750 shipped. I wouldn't feel right paying $2500 for something that has less than half the graphics processing power as my 8800GTX which I paid $640 for.
Locutus said:
The PS3 craps are out of control.
If you do not want it DO NOT POST HERE.
There will be no more warnings
looks like one crap was missed.

I'm offering $750. Not fake, not a thread crap. $750 is well over retail, and I justified my cause for offering it.

w1retap said:
I'm offering $750. Not fake, not a thread crap. $750 is well over retail, and I justified my cause for offering it.
way to crap dumbass :rolleyes:

oh, ouch, my e-feelings. I'm still offering $750.. and so far, I'm the only one in this thread to offer actual dollars. You are the one "crapping" sir. :rolleyes:

w1retap said:

True, but keep in mind the PS3 is more than just a GPU. I don't think that 8800GTX would be doing very much by itself without the help of other components.

Predictable there will thread craps. It looks like the Mods are cracking down, which is good.

If you don't want to buy it, go somewhere else. eBay has about 25,000 of them listed.

Capitalism is the American way, and a great one I might add. I suspect you would do the same thing, if you had them.

w1retap said:
oh, ouch, my e-feelings. I'm still offering $750.. and so far, I'm the only one in this thread to offer actual dollars. You are the one "crapping" sir. :rolleyes:
i love how your going around to every ps3 thread and offer 750, regardless of how madly lowballing that is to the asking price :p

ps. i sold both of my ps3's for $3-4k a piece today, anyone who sells one for $750 obviously doesnt care about $$$ because they're basically giving it away

OP gl on your sale
and a fairy fair asking price

I only offered in 2 threads.. one already closed due to being sold.

RexPokinghorn said:
Are you looking for any items in particular?

Throw me a PM with what you've got :)

Looking for mainly high end stuff (LCD's, C2D stuff including systems & laptops, video cards)

Price dropped to $2000 per system to make sure you guys are getting lower than eBay pricing.

Sorry for the early bump.

- Brian

bump for ps3 and a great deal, these are going for much more on ebay! too bad i can't afford one....

ThatOldDude said:
Now I know why you put your AT thread on hold for "vacation". ;) Is Santa gunna kick one of these to Honkee for Christmas? :D

Great Trader Bump.

purrty pleasseessee pleaseee

w1retap said:

Check the rules:
(18) No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread.

Lowballing in threads = threadcrapping.

BigBadBiologist said:
Check the rules:
(18) No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread.

Lowballing in threads = threadcrapping.

Wow, what has this forum come to?

How can making an offer well above retail price be considered lowballing? I know some people are willing to sell their soul for a PS3, but there are plenty of other people that refuse to pay a ridiculous 300-400% (or more) markup. Just because someone throws out a figure that isn't going to line the seller's pockets with a ridiculous amount of profit doesn't mean it's a lowball offer.

BigBadBiologist said:
lowballing is offering anything below what the seller has posted.
So if I offered $1450 instead of $1500 i would be lowballing?

Everyone here knows what lowballing is. $750 for something clearly worth double that is lowballing. The ps3 isn't gonna come back until next year, that's what makes them so valuable.

Please link a quote from a Sony executive that there will be absolutely 0 shipments before New Years?

Good luck on selling those. It's nice to see they already dropped to a somewhat more reasonable price on eBay. :)

thunderstruck! said:
So if I offered $1450 instead of $1500 i would be lowballing?

Everyone here knows what lowballing is. $750 for something clearly worth double that is lowballing. The ps3 isn't gonna come back until next year, that's what makes them so valuable.

It's only worth what people will pay for it, obviously ebay has proven the OPs price at the moment isn't out the question ;)

OP, what kind of high end hardware are you looking for in trade?

TheGardenTool said:
Please link a quote from a Sony executive that there will be absolutely 0 shipments before New Years?

Good luck on selling those. It's nice to see they already dropped to a somewhat more reasonable price on eBay. :)

The price has temporarily dropped due to the large influx of systems that have shown up on eBay. Immediately after launch, most people listed them.

This morning, there were 40,000 systems on eBay. Now, there are around 25,000. The prices will go back up once the launch systems have been sold and there are none available on store shelves.

Sony doesn't have to make an official statement; their inability to give us a firm number is proof enough that they can't get nearly as many of these things as they want to get out of the door. They cut the launch to 400K. They cut it again the Wednesday before launch to ~275,000. They're having serious problems and that isn't going to change any time soon.

K600 said:
The price has temporarily dropped due to the large influx of systems that have shown up on eBay. Immediately after launch, most people listed them.

This morning, there were 40,000 systems on eBay. Now, there are around 25,000. The prices will go back up once the launch systems have been sold and there are none available on store shelves.

Sony doesn't have to make an official statement; their inability to give us a firm number is proof enough that they can't get nearly as many of these things as they want to get out of the door. They cut the launch to 400K. They cut it again the Wednesday before launch to ~275,000. They're having serious problems and that isn't going to change any time soon.

I still see shipments of maybe 4-6 to some stores a couple times leading up to christmas. It's not like there will be absolutely 0 shipped until next year. Even the 360 had a couple shipments to certain chains leading up to and the week following christmas. That is how I got my core, waiting at a wal-mart in BFE for a couple hours before new years.

TheGardenTool said:
I still see shipments of maybe 4-6 to some stores a couple times leading up to christmas. It's not like there will be absolutely 0 shipped until next year. Even the 360 had a couple shipments to certain chains leading up to and the week following christmas. That is how I got my core, waiting at a wal-mart in BFE for a couple hours before new years.

That's still not enough to meet demand.

bump last call :)

i will probably keep the last 2 units to sell before christmas

Are you looking to trade for any electronic equipment? TVs, graphics cards, processors, etc?

Back