FS/FT: 6800GT PCIe, nf4 mobo, 3200+, raptor, etc...

dewhite

Gawd
OK, I'm making some upgrades to my main gaming rig, and thusly I have lots of bits and pieces to get rid of. All prices include priority USPS shipping, and if you want it shipped another way, I'll just subtract 5 bucks from the price and add the actual cost of your preferred method. All prices are open to negotiation - just shoot me a PM. If you think my prices are out of line, please just shoot me a PM and I'll consider adjusting them - for now I just took about 10 or 15 percent off of newegg's prices where they were available.

***SOLD***1. eVGA 6800GT PCIe - $215 - I still have some of the packaging materials if you'd like them (manual, cd, etc). The card has always worked flawlessly and is running in my system as we speak. I have never run the card overclocked as I simply haven't seen the need.

***SOLD***2. eVGA nF4 SLI Mobo OR Asus A8N-E Deluxe - Bundled with cpu for $200 - I really don't care which one I sell as they are basically the same feature sets to me. I don't need the SLI capability right now, and will be happy to pay for the upgrade when I'm ready for it. I'd really just as soon not have to remove my A8N-E from my case, but if you'd rather have that over the rebranded jetway board (jetway makes the board for eVGA) I'll do whatever. I have the backplate, cables, boxes, and some of the manuals for both boards.

***SOLD***3. A64 3200+ 90nm Rev. E - Bundled with sli mobo for $200 - This is the venice core processor running at 2.0GHz. Again I have never chosen to overclock this board, as one of the main goals for my main gaming PC is silence I choose my parts so that they will deliver the performance I want without any extra tweaking or added heat/noise. This was purchased in a retail box and will include the retail copper HSF if you like (runs pretty quiet when used with cool'n'quiet technology on the motherboard).

***SOLD***4. Western Digital 36GB Raptor - $65 - 10,000RPM SATA Hard Drive with really good access times and sustained transfer rates. I've been using this drive for a little over a year, so there should be around 3 and a half years of warranty left. I use this for my system drive and a 200GB beast for media storage. The entire time this drive has been in my case its had a 120mm fan pointed at it to keep it cool (this should help to ensure that the drive will last on even past it's rated 100,000 hours MTBF).

5. Maxtor 6Y080M0 80GB HDD - $50 - SATA drive with 8mb cache, came out of my last system. Had intended to use this in a project PC I was building, but I ended up going with a board that only had IDE support, was cheaper to get another drive than to get a SATA card. When I bought this drive they came with 1 year warranties which has already expired, but about 2 months later maxtor started to sell the same drive with a 3 year warranty which would still be valid, which I know isn't as good as being under warranty, but they are good drives all the same.

I'm not really looking for any trades, but I'm always open to suggestion. Again - questions, comments, suggestions, offers are all appreciated - just shoot me a PM.

Prices in thread are updated after a sale is completed to reflect the actual sale price. This is one way we can all help people to know what they should really expect to pay for used items.

bumpmario.jpg

Since I won't be up until late tomorrow, I figured I'd give'r one more bump before bedtime...

Please contact me about the raptor you have for sale.

My aim is ockie0107

PMs replied to.

Here is a pic of the cpuz output for the 3200+, which to answer a few of your questions is the socket 939 processor.

3200cpuz.jpg

PMs returned, marking the board and proc as pending while I await details from pnzrfast and another potential buyer.

Raptor is sold

Prices have been lowered, bump...

PMs returned, CPU and Mobo are sold. Just have to get rid of this 6800GT and 80Gb SATA drive now...

I'm interested in your Video Card. I live in México, 12 positive feedbacks on ebay.com, userid: meriping.

Could we talk through IM? My AIM is Xoleum.

Regards.

LucasG said:
I'm interested in your Video Card. I live in México, 12 positive feedbacks on ebay.com, userid: meriping.

Could we talk through IM? My AIM is Xoleum.

Regards.

Sure. I saw your message when I came in last night but you were gone when I replied. I'll just keep trying until I catch you.

Indeed, the card is sold - only thing left on the chopping block is the SATA drive now...

Back