FS/FT: A64 3500+ Venice, ATi Silencer, GF2, Vantec Nexus, and Cell phones

govtcheez

Gawd
I have a few things for sale or trade:

1) Athlon 64 3500+ Venice processor. Retail with unused heatsink. Only overclocked to test out potential. Did 2.66ghz (240X11) with about 1.55v prime95 stable.
SOLD

2)ATi Silencer 4. Like new condition. Just installed it for a minute before finding out that my motherboard is not compatible, because the northbridge HSF gets in the way.
$25 shipped

3) GF2 MX AGP. Pulled out of my cousin's dell. This would be awesome for a silent PC as this thing doesn't even come with a heatsink, and is very thin.
$15 shipped

4) Vantec Nexus Rheobus Fan Controller for your 5.25" optical drive bay. Black with blue LEDs. 4 channels.
$15 shipped - Also, I can add some 80mm or 92mm fans for a few $$ more.

5) Nokia NGage Phone. I think it's locked to Cingular. Bluetooth, speaker and other cool features. Comes with 32mb MMC card, Tony Hawk Game card, and a CD full of Ngage games (full games like Tiger Woods golf, NCAA Football, Splinter Cell, Tomb Raider and much more!, ring tones, wall papers, utilities, web browsers, etc...) and a brand new blue face plate.
$80 shipped

6) Sony/Ericsson T616. Unlocked. In fair condition. Has a few known issues that are pretty common with this phone. Comes with extra face plate, desktop charger and computer USB Data dock.
SOLD

7) Westell DSL Modem. Got it with my Verizon DSL account.
$12 shipped

Please bump if you read this. Make offers by PM's or on here. I'm willing to listen to interesting trade offers. Would love to trade any or all of the above for 2GB (2X1GB) Dual Channel PC3200 or better with decent timings, or a 19" or larger LCD with DVI and <16ms response time, OR A SLIM NOTEBOOK DVD BURNER DRIVE.

Back