FS/FT Apple iPod 10GB (3G Model

ixll

2[H]4U
iPod is sold!!!

EDIT: Price Dropped to $225 shipped!!!

I have a 10GB iPod that I want to get rid of.

It comes with headphones, a USB 2.0/Firewire Sync Cable, and a protective case.

If you want cables or FM tuners or whatever I can add them to the deal for whatever they cost me at work on my discount.

I am asking $225 shipped for the iPod. It's one of the new 3G models that works with the dock and things like the iTrip.

I am looking for a laptop fast enough to use for e-mail when I am on the road and able to play DVD's. Screen size isn't that important and neither are hard drive size or video memory. My only request is that it has at least 256MB of ram and a PIII or newer.

I would also be interested in a Dye Sub printer. Preferably something very portable that prints 4X6 prints. I am not interested in ink jet printers at all. Just dye sub.

My e-mail is [email protected] or [email protected] <-- both the same account.

I have feedback under ixll on heat and ebay.

All buyers are required to pay first. I accept paypal, MO, and Personal Check.

Please e-mail me with any questions.

Thank you.iPod is sold!!!

... keep the bumps 6 hours apart...
EDIT is your friend... you posted (instead of editing :( ) that it will include a sync cable now.. but it still shows in your original post that it won't come with one... Edit the original so that people who are glancing at it will know everything you are providing them (wouldn't wanna have a customer walk due to a non-current description) cheers. sharp.

Are you looking for a video card?...Because I am interested in working out a trade...

Originally posted by jamezzz122
Are you looking for a video card?...Because I am interested in working out a trade...

Not looking for a vid card at the moment. Sorry.... :(

Bump

Still looking to get rid of this. Make offers people!!! :D

No thanks. I already have a digital 8 camcorder. No need for a second one. :D

Dont mean to ruin your plans mate, but apple store sells the 15gig version for $249 "refreshed" like new.

Bump for a reasonable deal anyways.. :)

Originally posted by Parisi
Dont mean to ruin your plans mate, but apple store sells the 15gig version for $249 "refreshed" like new.

Semi-ThreadCrap?

Originally posted by Parisi

Actually, you are wrong. They sell the 10GB for $249...

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP.../wo/f04iolDhtUyl2lU1ykH2dGwsWc8/2.0.7.1.0.5.3

But this does bring up a good point. The 10GB there has all of the accessories with it. Mine is missing the wall charger, the software (free download anyway) and the 1 year warranty.

I was not aware of this when I posted the price to begin with so seeing that intrest in this has been kind of limited I will drop the price down to $225 shipped. I will still include the USB2.0/Firewire cable with the device as well.

Originally posted by ixll
Actually, you are wrong. They sell the 10GB for $249...

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP.../wo/f04iolDhtUyl2lU1ykH2dGwsWc8/2.0.7.1.0.5.3

But this does bring up a good point. The 10GB there has all of the accessories with it. Mine is missing the wall charger, the software (free download anyway) and the 1 year warranty.

I was not aware of this when I posted the price to begin with so seeing that intrest in this has been kind of limited I will drop the price down to $225 shipped. I will still include the USB2.0/Firewire cable with the device as well.

Wrong? No. Good point yes, i say that because my sister received one of these for her birthday about 3 weeks ago, and I happened to be there at the apple store with my father at the time of the purchase.

Apple Store, Albany, NY

Anyways, bump for a reasonable deal :)

Well they don't have them on the apple refurb web site right now. Just the 10GB model for $249. What's carried in the stores is completely different.

I work for a CompUSA which many consider the "Original Apple Store" and we frequently have refurb apple stuff sent to us that sells pretty cheap and also disapears very quickly.

My guess is that when you were at the apple store you more than likely got lucky.

Back