FS/FT: Apple Stuff

wpd7

Gawd
Fry's Electronics Gift Card
$500 Value. Selling for $450 shipped.

Apple Xserve 128GB SSD- new pull, decided to go RAID on the boot disk $400 shipped.

Apple Xserve Dual-channel Gigabit Ethernet card $150 shipped- lightly used, compare at $200 and tax from Apple.

Intel iMac 24" $1100 shipped
https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do?sn=YD6371F4VGN
Intel 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo Processor
4GB Memory
1TB Hard Drive Upgrade
SuperDrive
7300GT Graphics

If interested, I can add an unlimited user Snow Leopard Server license and media for an additional $400. Feel free to ask questions.

Looking for IP streaming cameras, interesting trades. Especially interested in storage in the NAS/SAN flavor. Interested in a vehicle trade if located in SoCal.

Last edited:
RE: macbook

By FW..... Do you mean firmware? If so, how well does it operate?

Some clarifications to answer PMs and such for the black MacBook:

The drive works, it's just that with the way the plastics (keyboard top) is fitting, it partially obstructs the path to the optical drive, hence if you put in a disc, it may be difficult to pull out. The real fix is a new top, not a new drive. It came to me this way.

FW = FireWire.

I will guarantee that it boots and works, but nothing more. I can go over any questions more thoroughly if needed.

Price Drop on the Mac Pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy it Now!!!!!!!

:D

Not that you would, but I'm going to throw out an offer of $500 for the MacBook. I could also throw in an MSI Wind that's perfectly working but only mediocre cosmetically.

How's the fry's gift card likes? In printed paper or in Credit Card size card?

2 Credit Card sized cards, I have the cards and receipts with the balances after my last purchases.

Back