[FS/FT]: Asus P5N-D 750I SLI Motherboard, Hynix 4GB (2X2GB) DDR2-800

First i have a Used Asus P5N-D 750I SLI Motherboard. This board works great! when i built my friends PC, he wanted to go SLI with 8800 Ultras but only purchased one in the long run. This board comes with I/O shield and driver CD. It has one cosmetic detail on the board, on the end of the first PCIex slot, it is kinda bent up from factory. This does not hinder performance or working status in any way! TRADED TO JOSH154 on OC.net

Specs:
Intel Socket 775 Core™2 Quad/Core™2 Extreme/Core™2 Duo/Pentium® Extreme/Pentium® D/Pentium® 4 Processors
Compatible with Intel® 05B/05A/06 processors
Support Intel® 45nm CPU
2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 - Single VGA mode: x16 - SLI mode: Hardware ready for x16, x16
4 x DIMM, Max. 8 GB, DDR2 800/667/533 Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory
Support two identical NVIDIA SLI-Ready graphics cards (Hardware ready for x16, x16)
4 xSATA 3 Gb/s ports NVIDIA MediaShield™ RAID: Support RAID 0,1,0+1,5,JBOD span cross Serial ATA drives
Realtek HD audio

http://www.asus.com/Product.aspx?P_ID=yQYfAtkxxZMjR79G

Next i have a nice set of 2x2gb DDR2 800mhz sticks. These sticks run 6-6-6-18 800mhz 1.6v but i have had them 7-7-7-20 1066mhz 2.1v stable for 3 months. I picked these up for JrRacinFan a while back and he run them for a short period of time. They may clock higher but my board will not go higher than 1066mhz. They also have been fitted with nice heat spreaders :) SOLD!

Next i have an NON WORKING AT&T LG VU cell phone. This phone is touch screen and has tons of options on it including mobile TV. The low down on this phone is that its about 9 months old and my wife turns it off at night when we sleep but one morning it would boot but then blue screen with an error. from what i gather on the net is that it could be fixed by reinstalling the OS via data cable (which is included). We were due upgrades anyway so i don't feel like messing with this phone. It comes with data cable, AC wall charger, Phone its self with battery, and extra battery. it has normal wear and tear on the phone and i would rate it a 6 out of 10. Asking 30$ shipped AS-IS for this phone and accessories.

My heat is under brandonwh64
I will only take Paypal non CC payments.
will make a combo price if both are wanted.
shipping is included with all prices
I will look at offers so feel free to pm me
Will ship to US only
ALL ITEMS IN THIS THREAD ARE AS-IS

*COMBO DEALS!*

Will let go of the Asus board and ram for 110$ shipped if you want them both.

salessmall.jpg

cell.jpg

Last edited:
Back