FS/FT: Asus Rampage V Ed. 10 plus....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now open to cash offers or even partial trades. Needs to be mATX though

I am looking to trade this board and all accessories, need to verify, along with the cpu - QEYA 8c/16T (extra spicy). This chip is untested on this board, so that is an unknown. For the right deal, I have a set of Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG editions that could possibly go with it (4x4gb) Board and ram has the original packaging.

This board was purchased quite a few years ago here. It is in pristine condition. I originally purchased one on release day but times got tough and it was sold. I regretted it and bought this one.

I am looking for only Asus boards.

The trade. Looking for a current highend Lga1151 mATX with cpu and ram. Possible a very small nice cpu cooler. This trade will obviously be dependent on components vs components. I'd like to have all packaging as well.

I am just getting this up here to get people thinking. I will do some more research into an exact board once I get some time.

PM me with an email and I'll get some pics out. The ram is in my current set up but I can show pics of it running and whatever else is requested.

I also have i9nterest in RC crawlers - a built Axial Capra with rear steer would definitely have my attention ;)

It's been a long time since I've been on here but check my HEAT out - is that even still used? Suppose I should check into that also ;)

Last edited:
If you decide to sell the board I'd be interested. My MSI X99 Xpower is dying. I do have some coolers I could trade, but the only extra mobo in my possession is AM4

Going to hold out on a sale for a bit but I do have a friend that has an original Godlike available. If interested, I can check into that for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back