FS/FT: Audio and Computer Stuff

ccotenj

Gawd
A consolidated thread... PayPal, CC or otherwise, ok for all items, as long as it is a verified account. Heat under ccotenj, not a lot, but all positive. You can also check my feedback at www.audiogon.com under ccotenj as well. I'm not out to screw anyone, I'm not running away to South America with my mistress on 750 bucks... :rolleyes:

1) 1 Gig stick DDR2 (PC2-3200). Bought awhile back, decided not to bother installing. Was a pull from a Dell Server. Guarantee non DOA, if DOA, I will pay for shipping back. New price of $75 plus 5 shipping. Would also consider trading for Audiophile quality CD's/SACD's.

2) B&W DM603S3 floorstanding speakers. Entry level audiophile speakers. Some of you may remember my previous thread on these. All other pieces gone. See this link for more information on these speakers. Approximately 3 months old. Used about 1 month. Selling because I moved up to the 800 series Matrix line. A few scratches on the bottom, visible areas of speakers are perfect. Sonically perfect, barely broken in. I am willing to deliver these anywhere within, say, 100 miles of Philadelphia (PA, not MS) area. Or I can meet you somewhere. They can also be shipped, as I have all the original packaging (they weigh about 50 pounds apiece, packed, and would be shipped from zip code 08108 via FedEx ground). $750. If you want them shipped, you pay shipping.

3) Yamaha RX-V750 AVR. Link to info Used maybe about a month. Thought I could get away with it as a surround pre-pro as part of a separates system. I was wrong. It's since been replaced. Fine AVR. Has all the goodies, etc. $400. Shipping (via insured FedEx ground) negotiable depending on location, I'll pay first $20, you pay difference.

Back