FS/FT: BFG GeForce 6800 OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsub20

n00b
***SOLD***

This BFG GeForce 6800 OC (128 MB, AGP) was used for about 2 months and is in perfect working condition. It was never overclocked or tweaked (beyond the factory overclock). It comes with the original box, cds, DVI to VGA adapter, Y power cable, and the original receipt (for BFG's LIFETIME Warranty). I am asking $240 (shipped) for it.

I am also throwing in the following games (full versions):
  • Splinter Cell
  • Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield
  • Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness

Email at or PM me if you would like more information, including pictures. My eBay ID is if you want to look me up.

I will also consider trade offers. Here are some things that I am looking for:
  • Hauppauge WinTV PVR 350
  • A nice HTPC case
  • A new 200GB+ SATA hard drive
  • 5.1 Surround sound headphones

--Raj

Hi, Can you provide non-free email address and references?

okay for your info as well bumps are 6 hours apart at least and then have you tried unlocking the pipelines?

Free bump for the read. Good card also. Has decent chance of unlocking for anyone interested.

would you entertain the thought of letting it go for an xfx 6600 gt and 45 bucks? (I could go higher)

Alowishus said:
would you entertain the thought of letting it go for an xfx 6600 gt and 45 bucks? (I could go higher)

Sorry, I already have another graphics card.

Why do you keep bumping with out responding?

I'm going to outpost.com and buying it for $249 brand new. I'd recommend others interested in this card do the same instead of hasseling with this seller.

Jeff

playrh8r said:
Why do you keep bumping with out responding?.

Jeff

Jeff,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you. I sent you a PM, but I should have responsed in the thread. I was wondering if you were the Jeff from Oregon who contacted me by email. Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience and obviously understand if you no longer interested.

--Raj

Sounds good. I am at work and don't have your email with me but I will contact you as soon as I get home.

--Raj

The card has not been sold yet. I was planning to ship using FedEx, but I will work with you if you have a preference. My AIM is also rsub20.

you should probably list if the pipes are unlockable. i know you haven't o/c or u/l it...but you should give it a try, it doesn't harm the card in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back