FS/FT:Canon PowerShot S1 IS Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstafs

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a canon S1 IS package for sale.I had originally bought one on the AT forums,but the flash quit working not too long after so I used Canons upgrade program and sent it in along with $170 and got a refurbished one on 12/13/05.It is in excellent shape with only one very small scuff on the bottom where you set the camera down.I am also including alot of extras....

Canon S1 IS with retail box and all the cables,software,neck strap and manuals.
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_s1-review/index.shtml

340MB IBM Micro-drive

32&16MB CF cards

Energizer rechargable 2500mAh batteries and charger.(I have two extra AA batteries if you would like them.)

I would like to get $175 shipped for the whole package.

Will trade for a decent video card.

PM me or E-mail me if interested.

Thanks,
Chris

Ooops I copy and pasted from the thread I locked.I'll get right on it.

***FIXED***

Big price drop!

Come on guys this a great deal,the camera by itself is $230 so that means your getting everything else for $70!

Thanks Tim!

I'd be willing to split some things up,but I'd like to keep some things together also.For exanple I'd like to keep the camera,camera bag and the battery charger/batteries together and the maedis cards and reader together.Let me know and we can work something out.

Chris

TTT

If you just want the camera and 2GB CF card let me know and we can work something out.

doox00 said:
I have this camera, I highly recommend it for any non professional.

Thanks,it's a very nice and fun camera for the beginner/novice.

I just bought a Minolta DiMage A200 so I don't need it anymore.If you happen to just want the camera it's $175 shipped and I'll throw in the microdrive and CF cards free.

Not at the moment,but I could e-mail you some of the better ones I have taken.

I'm not a pro so you'll have to take that into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back