FS/FT: Corsair XMS BH-5, Abit and Intel 775 mb's, USB KVM, USB Sound card..more

Status
Not open for further replies.

boshuter

Limp Gawd
I want to buy some GOOD DDR2.... no cas4 stuff, need this asap.

Abit AG8-V Not a fancy board, but it gets the job done, I run my 3.6es at 4.25ghz on this board with the above ram. Full retail package. Asking $80 shipped
[L=Link]http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=208[/L]

Intel D915PBL Lga 775 Intel motherboard. Brand new, sealed with all acc. $80.00 shipped
[L=Link]http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-121-230&depa=0[/L]

Thermalright SP-94 Full retail package, best socket 478 hs made. (but it won't fit my socket T) asking $35 shipped or swap to XP-120

IOGEAR USB KVM Model GCS102U. Very nice kvm, with cables. Bought this for a project and went in a different direction. $35 shipped
[L=Link]http://www.kvms.com/nav/item.asp?item=4551[/L]

Antec True Blue 480 This psu is dead. It won't power up or anything, I took the top off to see if there was a fuse or something but if there is, I can't find it. May be an easy fix if you know anything about this kind of repair. $20 shipped (it's still heavy even if it doesn't work)

Creative USB Sound Card Model SB0270, very good conditon, comes with usb cable. $20 shipped
[L=Link]http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=207&product=154[/L]

Maddog Predator 5.1 Pretty nice sound card Asking $17.50 shipped

Linksys LNE100TX-G1 half-height NIC $10 shipped

Temp Monitor Black, fits 5 1/4" bay, dual temp displays. Nothing fancy, but fills and empty bay and looks decent.. $12.50 shipped

Games
Doom 3 CD's only $20
Metal Gear Solid 2 "Substance" (DVD game)

That's it for now..... keep checking in, I still have a few nice things that I'm still trying to figure out what to do with.

Things I'm looking for

A couple of Dishnetwork recievers, prefer 301's but will consider others.
250gig> SATA hdd
Black Plextor 16X SATA DVD burner (long shot) will have a Black LiteOn 812s for sale if I get one of these..
Flight Sims newer ones, mostly looking for jet fighter sims or combat helicopter sims
Coolermaster Slim Aluminum KB

I'll be glad to ship first to anyone with more heat than me and I'll crosship if you have half or we've dealt before. Please don't insult me with Ebay refs.... this is not Ebay and we use Heat here.

Thanks for looking and bumps are appreciated:)

Sold Items

P4C800E Deluxe retail box with all acc. This has been a great board for me, I got my 3.2es to 4.1ghz on air with it. It has vdroop and vdimm mods (mods were done by Shimmishim :thumbsup;. The only problem I can think of with this board is that I could never figure out how to get the rear speakers from my Monsoon MX2000s to play, I don't know if it's the rear out on the board or I just didn't have something set right. I used a pci sound card anyway so this was a non-issue with me. Asking $125 shipped (I have an aftermarket NB cooler on it and can put the original cooler back on if you want) SOLD

Fic 9800pro retail box with acc. Real nice 9800pro, good overclocker. It has stock cooler and I added ram sinks to all memory chips. Asking $150 shippedSOLD

2X256 Kingston HyperX PC3200 This is CH5 ram and I have no idea of how it will overclock. I got this in a trade so I could use my Corsair BH5 in my new system. Asking $100 shippedTRADED

Antec True 550 PSU Excellent PSU! I've used this for around 6 months in this system. It has a vmodded 3v rail to complement the vdimm mod on the motherboard. I can remove the mod if you don't want/need it. This is a newer model with built in sata connectors. It is about 80% sleeved in blue flex coating with black heatshrink. Asking $85 shippedTRADED

4 Port Rheobus This is a 4 port rheobus kit, it's complete and in working shape and you install it in a 51/4" bay using your bay cover. $15 shipped (I have sliver aluminum bay covers for Lian Li or Coolermaster for $5 extra)TRADED

Silver Braided IDE/Floppy Cables 2X2 device IDE and 1X Floppy $12.50 shippedTRADED

Cold Cathode Kit Dual 12" Blue CC kit, brand new in package $14.00 shippedTRADED

PCI 56k modems Conexant chipset voice/data modems. I have had very good luck with these in my area, they seem to do great on marginal phone lines in the country. System pulls, these were never used in the systems they came in...... $5 + $4.00 shipping, I'll ship 1 or 10 for same shipping. shipped priority w/dc. I have several of these.SOLD OUT

RTCWTraded
Unreal II "The Awakening"Traded

Matrix Orbital MX232 LCD Nice USB lcd, black aluminum with blue backlight. I hooked this up to test it but never did do anything with it. Asking $65 shippedSOLD

Painkiller retail box $17.50SOLD

2X512 Corsair XMS PC3500 Black heatspreaders, runs extremely tight timings at high fsb. If interested pm me for screenshots or any other info. Asking $250 shipped. May be interested in trading for some good DDR2.SOLD

MX700 Just got the MX1000 so I don't need this. Very good condition, only marks are faint ones where it contacts the charger. $30 shippedSOLD

Email: [email protected]
Heat: boshuter

Sold the Corsairr, added SP-94.

I need to buy some good DDR2. Want something with cas 3 none of the cas 4 or higher stuff. Particularly looking for Corsair or PDP.

I got a 3.8es and I'm looking for some good ddr2 as well... lemme know if you come across anything please....

I'll take the KVM, I can use a USB Keyboard and USB Mouse with that correct? And it comes with 2 sets of cables? send me a pm.

Good gravy thats a bump for Bo. Just an FYI, I haven't heard good things about the coolermaster keyboard. My 2cents, worth a penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back