FS/FT: Dell 3007WFP-HC & Dell 2007FP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betauser

2[H]4U
made a new thread along with other stuff...... closed!

Last edited:
Hhhmmm... too bad it's body only- I have a 40D with grip and a few lenses! PM me if you're interested, barely used.

Bump for a fellow 30inch dell user :)

Also, I do not believe the warranty is transferable I was looking at buying a used 3008 locally and I inquired about the warrant (i would only purchase if the warranty could be put in my name) and it was not possible to the transfer the warranty for lcd's.

Good luck with your sale!

Let me know if you're interested in a Sigma 50mm 1.4, though I actually wouldn't have the cash to add to the purchase of the monitor right now... = ) but it was sent to Sigma to be calibrated last year, lost papers and warranty during move but have a case and B&W polarizing filter. Also have a 12-24 Tokina that also works with FF but mainly interested in getting rid of the 1.4, too long for my taste.

Last edited:
Let me know if you're interested in a Sigma 50mm 1.4, though I actually wouldn't have the cash to add to the purchase of the monitor right now... = ) but it was sent to Sigma to be calibrated last year, lost papers and warranty during move but have a case and B&W polarizing filter. Also have a 12-24 Tokina that also works with FF but mainly interested in getting rid of the 1.4, too long for my taste.

is that sigma for Canon only?

Yes, all lenses are generally stuck to one manufacturer but yes, that one is Canon only and probably one of the best primes (before L of course, then again, L>$1000) It beats the hell out of the canon version that uses much older glass and technology. -Ken

maybe for wedding photoshots or for bday party... like this one: nikon 17-55mm wide angle f/2.8. I dont have canon body that's why i'm looking for 50D body only as well or D300 nikon body.

come on guys... I'm open to offers or trades, let me know what you have..

price dropped

$800.00 Shipped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back