FS/FT: Dell Lappy

RyanL

Gawd
Hello,

For sale today i have a Dell Inspiron 8500....It is in perfect condition! I just dont use as much as i thought i would, and i mess haveing an tower PC. If anyone is looking for a great price to performance laptop...here is you chance.

HeatWare: RyanL
AIM ME OR MSN ME!:
AIM-affinitygameserv
MSN- [email protected]

~Specs~
2.6 Ghz P4 800Mhz FSB
1 Gig of RAM
60 Gig 7200 RPM HDD
CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
On board 56K
On board LAN
15.4 Crystal Clear Display does up to 1900X wide screen resoultion. (Its awesome for DVD's)
On board stereo speakers
Orginal Dell software included also a legit copy of windows.
Geforce 4 4200 Go 64Mb Graphics card

This thing will play COD, SOF, HL2, CS Source, WOW and other game that i threw at it. It also has video output, and a secondary moniter hook up. Comes with a fully charged battery and the AC power adapater also.

Right now im looking to $850 shipped out via Fedex or UPS with insurance and tracking. I will intertain trades for computer hardware MAINLY looking for an SFF also.

Any questions please email me [email protected] or PM me....

TIA
Have a good everyone!

Pics will be posted shortly!

Here are the pictures and some system screen shots...if anyone wants to see anything else please let me know....

S4200004.JPG

S4200005.JPG

S4200006.JPG

S4200007.JPG

[IMG}http://affinityservers.com/sourcer/pics/lappy/S4200003.JPG[/IMG]
sysinfo.jpg

sysinfo2.jpg

More Pictures!!!

S4200008.jpg

S4200009.jpg

S4200010.jpg

S4200011.jpg

S4200012.jpg

S4200013.jpg

These were requested if you want a certain picture please let me know...thanks...

Bump for a fellow wayward traveler stuck in the land of Hell- I mean, Dell.

lol thanks for the bump....its not that bad...it runs everything that i throw at it...i do a lot of web work and it runs great with 2000+ MP3's loaded Dreamweaver Photoshop and numerious other appliactions open.

sigh....he backed out....its back on the market! Im really looking for an SFF...lmk!

RyanL said:
Hello,

For sale today i have a Dell Inspiron 8500....It is in perfect condition! I just dont use as much as i thought i would, and i mess haveing an tower PC. If anyone is looking for a great price to performance laptop...here is you chance.

~Specs~
2.6 Ghz P4 800Mhz FSB
1 Gig of RMA
60 Gig 7200 RPM HDD
CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
On board 56K
On board LAN
15.4 Crystal Clear Display does up to 1900X wide screen resoultion. (Its awesome for DVD's)
On board stereo speakers
Orginal Dell software included also a legit copy of windows.
Geforce 4 4200 Go 64Mb Graphics card

This thing will play COD, SOF, HL2, CS Source, WOW and other game that i threw at it. It also has video output, and a secondary moniter hook up. Comes with a fully charged battery and the AC power adapater also.

Right now im looking to $900 shipped out via Fedex or UPS with insurance and tracking. I will intertain trades for computer hardware MAINLY looking for an SFF also.

Any questions please email me [email protected] or PM me....

TIA
Have a good everyone!

Pics will be posted shortly!

1gig of RMA? :)

bizzump

I sent the pics you requested yesterday and you still haven't given me the courtesy of a reply...

Im sorry my mail client has been very bad with outgoing mail...ill PM my reply to your email sir...thank your for letting me know that you did not recieve them....again very sorry.

Thanks
Ryan

I just messed an AIM message...i accendently hit no when it came up..so if that person could please PM with the AIM so i can get a hold of them...

Thanks

bump for adding my HeatWare account to my post....someone has to have an SFF!

Back