FS/FT: Dothan 765 2.1ghz, OCZ PC4000 VX, X850XT PE

boshuter

Limp Gawd
I have a Dothan cpu that I either need to sell or swap.

Dothan 765 2.1ghz, 400fsb CPU. Sold my P4GD1 and have no use for this. Asking $275 shipped

OCZ PC4000 VX Won this in the XtremeSystems "Gran Prix" a while back, all my systems are DDR2 so I have no use for it. Asking $145 shipped

X850XT PE BBA X850XT PE, this card is water cooled and has OCZ ram sinks and DD Maze4 block installed. It has a vgpu mod with a jumper to enable/disable the mod. The card was never run over 1.7v and then just for benches,(card benched easily at 655/620 ymmv) the mod was disabled for general use. Asking $300 shipped or would rather trade with any of my other stuff for a faster card. (X1800s, 7800s, etc.)

The only trades i'm interested in are:

Better video card than the X850 above
Large SATA II hdd
74gig Raptor
DiNovo Keyboard
Phase Change parts/non working units

I will ship first to traders with more heat than me and crosship with those who have half my heat ;) Noobs can plan on shipping first.

Email: shuter @ starband.net
Heat: boshuter

DriveEuro said:
You need a Dothan, right?
Want a 1.86ghz 533fsb Dothan?

A few days ago I would have jumped on that, but I sold my P4GD1 and CT-479 adapter. Just didn't have time to mess with the dothan setup and am getting a presler cpu to play with so now I just want to sell this Dothan or swap it for something.

Does the $300 include the waterblock?
If so, is there any chance you would remove it and I take it this is a AGP card?

Back