FS/FT: Dothans, Northwood, prescott, seagate, sodimms, laptop hdd, etc gotta go fast!

To a select few,

I was unable to get the package(s) out this weekend, but whatever anyone is owed will be going out today, and upgraded to fedex express.

-John

PM'd and emailed you about the 2x SL6WK - 3.0/512/800 Northwood socket 478 (oem no hsf) - 125/shipped

Im interested in the 2x SL7PM - 3.0/1m/800 Prescott socket 478 (oem no hsf) - 100/shipped
clear ur pm box plz :D

I have a XFX oc 7800gtx 256 that has never been out of the box. Friend changed gears on a build and wants SLi 512mb's. Also have a XP-90 Heatsink for practically nothing in trade.
I am interested in Prescott P4 and 1or both Raptors.
Shoot me some details on what would interest you.
I would like to get out of this card, and get something I can use instead (AGP and socket 478). Too bad I already bought him 2 Raptors, but I would like to turn my 200gig into a slave.
Thanks,
Rob

You box is full!!!!!!!!!

Tried ta send ya this::
hey you still got one avail? i could use one. let me know that and the price is 100 shipped right? and just curious if i buy em both how much ya want?

btw we need to leave heat (2 times)

Hello. Your PM box is full so I will just post here. Pm me answers please. First question is 65 shipped for both laptop hdds? also I was wondering if you had a raptor left if so is there a warranty still left on them?

Since your inbox is full, I'll just reply to this post. Just wondering if you had shipped out the p4 yet? I sent you paypal on the 2nd of Feb and you replied that you would have it out that day or the following day. It's been about a week and still nothing in the mail or any word from you. Thanks

Please respond to email or PM
I would like to know where my processor is?

To everyone on this thread who purchased something: I'm very sorry for all the delays and my poor shipping, as well as lack of communication, things have gotten very crazy. Everything has been shipped as of a few days ago though, and like intogamer should be receiving everything very very shortly if it hasn't already come.

The following tracking numbers should catch me back up with everyone:
Thomas Fronzo: 8567 5239 1482
Rudy: 8567 5239 1520
Wayne Liu: 8567 5239 1493
Pedro Perez: 8567 5239 1508
Michael Galvin: 8553 2771 0003
Irving Wu: 8556 7756 9929
Steven Stroud: 8556 7756 9918
Len Parker: 8553 2770 8827

Again, to everyone i'm sorry for all the delays but assure you I have no intentions of scamming anyone. Everything was sent packed VERY well, and sent express.

John

To the above, i've already made effort to contact him and have currently already refunded him per his request.

John

I have sent 2 pms in the past 2 days and have yet to get a response please get back to me on the status of 1 raptor and if the laptop hdds are 65 for both shipped.
thanks

Sent money last Sunday, and emails on Sunday, Wednesday and today. Please reply back with status of order. If can't fill, please say so and send back my $125 for the CPU.

Please reply to my emails.

Thanks.

Please respond to communication, half the deal is underway. Paypal sent.

EDIT: Communication recieved--no worries!

Hard drives recieved in excellent condtion and packaged very well!
BUMP for item recieved!

I guess you did not get my pms

I am still waiting on the sodimms

I paid on 2/22 and you said you will ship the following monday 2/27

but its already been 2 weeks...

Im getting a refund......

Hey if you get back (not sure whats going on) - let me know, i would still be interested in the 2 cpus.

If you still have one of the laptop hdd's, i'll take one. Need some quick shipping though. Will for expedited shipping.

Let me know. Thanks

Back