FS/FT: Earthwatts 380, Mini Ninja, pcHDTV 5500 tuner

astyler

Gawd
Hi, I'm selling the following items. Just put together my final HTPC build, and my ASUS mATX only has 1 PCI slot so one of my cards has to go (guess I'll buy a PCI-E tuner). Got 2 Mini ninjas as a reward for waiting for my order, and I'm only using 1. Also, using a PSU I have around so I can sell this one that comes with my case (but is still a great psu!).

Looking for a Vista View Saber DA-1N1-E with PCIx1 interface if someone wants to trade. Also would consider trades+cash for an HDHomeRun.

Final price drop
Scythe Mini Ninja CPU HSF - $28 shipped.
Professionally sleeved fan wire on included fan (black sleeving/shrink).
Brand-new in box, never used. Can mount on 775, 478, or AM2/+.

pcHDTV 5500 - $75 shipped
Great tuner card with a single tuner that takes both ATSC, NTSC, and Unencrypted QAM. Only one month old and is in brand new condition. Retails for $130+shipping. Originally designed for linux / MythTV setups but reported to work with Windows MCE. Low-profile or full profile (card is low, but has both low and full profile brackets.)

Antec 380w Earthwatts PSU - SOLD

Prices include shipping to CONUS only and are OBO. Please contact me for prices for AK/HI/Canada.
Accept Paypal Non-cc or cc with prior notice.
Buyers must have some references!
Phone number available to buyers for security

References:
Heat 7/0: astyler
ebay 22/0: etstyler
gametz 15/0: astyler

Pics or information available upon request! Let me know!

did you rob my house? I was contemplating putting every single item you just put up for sale. The pcHDTV rocks for mythTV. Also got it to work in media portal.

Back