FS/FT: EVGA GTX 295, Q6600 G0, 32GB SSD and possibly adding more

HomerRulez

[H]ard|Gawd
Im selling my old q6600 cpu. I had it for use about 7 months before I went i7 a few month ago. Its in perfect condition and working flawlessly. Im looking to get $150 for it shipped. Its CPU only. I can throw in a zalman 9700 which comes with the bracket but nothing else. Cant find the rest of the accessories.

Also a 32gb ssd working perfectly as well. Its just the drive. Looking to get $130 for this shipped

Q6600 G0 stepping for $150 shipped (SOLD)

32GB SSD for $90 OBO or TRADE for anything you offer (SOLD)

also willing to part with a almost new gtx295. It's the card only and was used for less than 2 weeks tops. Not a spec on it and It looks new. Played like new with no flaws.

Evga Gtx 295 part number 017-P3-1295-AR for 400 shipped OBO (this is a co op version) (SOLD for $360)

Oh and also have a DIAMOND 4870x2 video card for trade or sale. Its card only as the WTT thread states. Used for about 6 or so months. $270 OBO shipped (SOLD aka TRADED)

Oh and as for trades, Just offer me anything computer wise or electronics wise. Im open to anything just dont offer a loaf of cake for the gtx card and mention how SWEET a deal it is ;)

Oh and I have heatware under the same name. I takes paypal, money order, straight cash if local or netspend.

Pictures upon request

Last edited:
as tempting as that sounds, I'll pass. Unless it from angelina jolie. In which case YES PLEASE GOD PLEASE YES

are the prices too high?

Last edited:
Give it some time and you're pretty close to the friday payday also. Can you post some pictures on the 295 and is it registered to you also?

Give it some time and you're pretty close to the friday payday also. Can you post some pictures on the 295 and is it registered to you also?

no its not registered and can be anytime. I have some pretty ugly pictures taken from my phone but I'll post them here as well. Gimme 5 minutes

Back