FS/FT : Gaming Laptops, 4TB HDD, PS3 Console & Games! Unbelievable prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A15G

Supreme [H]ardness
Terms Of Sale
- All sales are final, AS-IS. Read description for interested item thoroughly.
- I will however give you a DOA as an exception, I will need to be notified within 24 Hours of receiving.
- No refunds, no warranty unless stated to have from manufacturer.
- All prices are FIRM, everything is already underpriced vs new and used. If you find a better price elsewhere, simply buy it from them/there.
- I only accept Amazon Payments.
- I don't ship to PO boxes.
Heatware

Asus G46VW-BSI5N06 14" Gaming Laptop $OLD
- Laptop Specs
- The one I have has the i5 3230M, 750GB HDD 5400RPM, 8GB, 1366x768.
- Like new with no signs of usage or wear what so ever. Runs almost anything at it's native resolution perfectly fine. A 1600x900 led display can be replaced with this rather easily if you ever feel the need for more pixels. Laptop will come in it's original box just like new with all manuals/drivers discs. I will help with warranty.

Lenovo Y500 15.6" Gaming Laptop $750 Shipped / Will do $675 Shipped w/ NO SSD (48 Hour Sale $625 Shipped w/ 750GB HDD)
- Laptop Specs / Laptop Pictures
- Above link shows exact laptop, however I upgraded mine with a 240GB SSD which is included. The 1TB is no longer included with the laptop. Laptop is in like new condition with no signs of use or wear what so ever. Ran battlefield 4 beta/battlefield 3 at very good settings with no hiccups. Metal casing, solid build and keyboard looks fantastic. Laptop sat on a desk beside my monitor it's whole life. Plastic still around lcd bezel. The SSD alone was $179 when I bought it, so this is one hell of a deal IMO.

Seagate Terscale HDD 4TB ST4000NC000 3.5" $OLD
- HDD Specs / HDD Pictures
- Received 3 for review purposes, this one remains un-opened. Benchmarked the other two and I am keeping only one. Sold one already locally, so this is all that's left. They were all OEM BARE drives, they DO NOT carry warranty. The one I have only showed up 98 hours of on time. This drive is NEW.

Sony Playstation 3 320GB (CECH-3001B) Last slim model before super slim $175 + Shipping
- Like new, bought this used a few months back. Thought I would end up keeping it but this thing was RARELY played. Warranty sticker in-tact, no scratches I babied it and so did the last owner. Comes with the original dual shock 3 controller.
- Two games are included with the PS3. (GTA, Gran Turismo 5) Games are sold with the console and will not be parted, however the games can be bought separately and the game(s) do sale that will reflect the new lower price for PS3 console.

I will finish taking pictures of the items that do not have pictures, so come back check if you are interested in seeing them.

Trades
I am looking for a few things for trade. You will add cash IF NECESSARY, I do not plan to add cash so please don't offer a trade that requires me to do so.

- iPod Touch (Prefer 3rd/4th gen.)
- Other gaming laptops.
- Full or semi finished rigs.
- HTPC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back