FS/FT: Haswell Core i3 system & Asus R9 290, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkie99

Limp Gawd
Rules

• Shipping to only US lower 48 states.
  • Shipping is included unless noted otherwise.
  • Shipping will be done via Fedex Home Delivery 90% of the time since it's most convenient for me. Insurance is NOT included, and it'll be the buyer's responsibility to add it.
  • Only shipping to confirmed address - NO EXCEPTION!
  • Accept Paypal/Amazon Giftcards/MO.
  • My Heatware
  • References are must. No cross-shipping unless we had previous transactions or at least 50+ positive evals.
  • If you're not allowed to post in this FS forum section, do not bother contacting me.
  • If you think my pricing is unreasonable, pm me and we can work it out. If you lowball me, I'll simply ignore you. :D
Thanks for looking!

Some stuff found in storage while doing the kid's play room project - which was my home office.. sigh...

Graphic Cards
Asus R9 290 DirectCU II
Bare card. Practically new. Came with my buddy's pre-built system while back and I traded my nvidia card for it. Tested it to confirm it works and then put away in storage.. Lol.
$150 shipped.

* Will add more as I sort through... :)

Would trade for items
  • X79 motherboard - prefer Asus or MSI. Would entertain other brands but need to support Xeons.

SOLD ITEMS
Core i3 mATX System
Lian Li V354: 9/10 condition. Swapped out power led to red, so both power and HDD leds are red. Got rid of the stock blue led fans and have 2 x 120mm Xigmatek fans in front and 120mm Yate Loon installed in the rear. Have all the case parts and box for the case. Will also throw in 2 x red led Antec tri speed fans if you want to swap them out later. Will post some pics later.
Core i3-4160: retail chip with retail cooler.
Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A: with retail box and accessories if wanted.
12GB DDR3-1333: 2 x 4GB + 2 x 2GB modules.
400W Dynex PSU: Purchased new from Bestbuy.
nVidia NVS 450: Quad DP graphic card. Found 2 x DP to VGA dongles that I can include.
Intel 320 SSD 80GB: OS drive. 96% health according to SSDLife.
WD Green 500GB: Data drive. No bad sectors, etc.
DVD/RW Drive: Pulled from HP wks. Not sure of the speed, but I think it's 24X burn speed.

Built this box months ago - processor, motherboard and PSU were purchased new - for my mom but she decided she wanted a laptop.. I installed W8 and then upgraded to W10, and then it got packed up and put in the storage..

Asking $200 shipping NOT included. Though I have a box for the case, I rather not ship this..
Located in Fort Lee, NJ so willing to meet up in nearby towns as well. For your trouble of picking this up from me, I'll include a Dell Optiplex 780 SFF (C2D E7400, 6GB, Radeon 4450 (DVI & DP), 250GB WD Blue drive - I added additional 4GB and Radeon into this box) for free. It has W7 Pro 32bit installed.

Last edited:
Decent looking prices for most of this stuff. I'm curious about your links though- the links for what I assume was supposed to be the components of the i3 system and the R9 290 GPU go to random shit on Newegg, rather than the parts you've named.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back