FS/FT- i7 950 Matx Components

lillimon04

2[H]4U
I have just upgraded to a new i7 2700k setup so I no longer need these parts. I accept Amazon Payments, and I hate Paypal but I might think about accepting it.

For Trade- I am interested in a nice new monitor, something around the Dell Ultrasharp series, atleast 24". If you have a 27" or 30" I will add cash. Also looking for audio, speakers, headphones, receivers, and amps.

For Sale-

Intel i7 950- Never overclocked it, still has retail packaging and the heatsink. $160 shipped. SOLD Locally

Evga Micro Sli x58 Mobo- Great little board, comes with box and IO plate and manual, nothing else. I cant find the socket cover so just a heads up, but will pack so that nothing messes it up. $65 Shipped PENDING Locally

12gb RipJaw G Skill Ram- 3x4gb, 1600 ddr3. $60 Shipped. SOLD Locally

300gb WD VelociRaptor- very fast hdd, just too loud for me. I will get warranty info after work. $100 shipped obo

NZXT Rogue- black with red leds, came with no screws for the sides but it stays shut perfectly fine with out them, paint is in good condition. No major scratches, but you can tell how old the window on the top is. How to cut a little bit of the 3.5 bay to fit the power connectors for my 6970 and a bit of where the mobo slides in. Can't see any of it from outside. Also no rubber pads on the bottom. Sold locally.

1200w Thermaltake psu. Not sure of the model but it's an older one, has a huge red power switch in the back. All cables are single sleeved. And it was painted black so no warranty. $150 shipped obo

Heat is under MoMurda.

Last edited:
Back