FS/FT LiNKiN's Flea Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiNKiN

Limp Gawd
FS/FT Everything must go!

The Specifics:
  • Shipping within the U.S.
  • All items come from a smoke-free environment, and are in immaculate condition, unless otherwise noted.
  • What you see in the pics are what you get (unless otherwise noted)!
  • Paypal or Money Order is the preferred method of payment however PM and maybe we can work something out.
  • My heatware is Linkin. (160-0-0)
  • Be prepared to supply additional references if you are a newer member and/or do not have heatware.
  • If ya have any questions, please post or send me a pm.

Trades I'm Interested In:
  • Phenom II Quad-Core Processor
  • AM2+ or AM3 motherboard

The Merchandise for Sale/Trade:

Genius GX Gaming Gila Mouse - $40.00 Shipped
- Used very briefly and comes with all original accessories in original box.
gila.jpg

All items will be carefully packaged and ship in a clean-like-new condition! If you need any more details please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yep, great trader. I've had three deals with him so far, and each one went smoothly (buying and selling).

Excellent trader. You will not find a better guy to deal with. Many transactions with him A+++++++++++++++

you made this nice elaborate-organized post to list just one item? bump for you

He keeps one thread and adds to it all the time. There was a bunch of stuff in there and I am sure that there will be more stuff there later. ;)

Bump ttt!!!! Cmon, i'll take a decent 8600GTS/2600XT + $100, and this BNIB board can be yours!

As you can see people, Linkin has friends where ever he goes, that tells you something about the character of him :eek:

Again....TTT! How about a couple of 7800GT's (or better) in SLI + cash for a trade. Also if ya didn't notice, I did update other cards that I am willing to trade for! Gimme some good offers to entertain, this ASUS will not disappoint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back