FS/FT: Lots of mice - Logitech, Razer, Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

ike989

[H]ard|Gawd
Howdy to all,

I have a few things that I would like to sell or trade here. Please feel free to PM me any questions or offers.

Microsoft Sidewinder X3 - Interesting little mouse. Perfect for finger tip grip and MUCH more comfortable than a Diamondback or Copperhead. Excellent condition, has seen very minimal use. I bought this to compare the old palm vs finger tip debate for myself. The palm grip won out again. Maybe 6 hours total use.
Price: $30 shipped

SidewinderX3.jpg

[SOLD] Razer Salmosa - Excellent condition, has seen very minimal use as it was replaced soon after I got it.
Price: $20 shipped

[SOLD] HIS Radeon 9250 256MB DDR PCI - Please note this is a PCI card, not PCIe. Great for a backup or to upgrade your grandmother's pc.
Price: $15 shipped

[SOLD] Logitech MX1100 - Great mouse, very versatile. You get excellent tracking, wireless, DPI switching, free scrolling option on the wheel, great ergonomics. Plus it can run on a single battery, if you want a wireless mouse to be a bit lighter. Like-new condition, has seen very minimal use. I got a good deal on it new in the box. I tested the wired vs wireless and I still prefer wired. Maybe 8 hours total use.
Price: $38 shipped

[SOLD] Logitech Trackman Marble - Moderate condition, shows wear but works great, older trackball with three buttons. I got this for my parents and they didn't like it as much as they expected.
Price: $12 shipped

[SOLD] Logitech G3 - This is also an excellent gaming mouse. I experimented and found it can be palmed or finger tip grip. It has great tracking and very comfortable. Excellent condition, perfect for any lefties.
Price: $25 shipped

Trades:
  • USB headset with mic
  • Smart phone compatible with AT&T network
  • An e-book reader would be fantastic :D
  • Other mice like a Logitech G9, G500, Razer Lachesis, Ideazon Reaper, or anything else interesting

My policies:
  • I always do some sort of ID verification: usually name, address, and a quick phone call regardless of Heat amount. Don't be offended or freaked out. It keeps my trades honest.
  • My prices are shipped via USPS to the lower 48 states only. If any Canucks, Islanders, or Eskimos are interested, I'm sure we can work something out.
  • Please note that I accept non-CC Paypal only. If a CC payment is sent, it will be refused. Please PM me prior to payment.
  • Bumps are returned.
  • I ship the items as shown or described, so boxes/paperwork are not included. All items are well packaged for safe transport.
  • You must pay me in a timely manner. If I don't hear from you for an extended period of time, I reserve the right to sell to someone else without notice.

Thanks,
ike989
Heat: 66
[H]ard OCP's Established Traders

Last edited:
Thanks for the bump. The MX1100 is an excellent mouse. But I'm just a wired type of person.

using the mx revolution, most excelltent mouse in the world. hand and wrist actually feel beter. BUMP.

A Logitech mouse fan that should be interested if funding found kinda bump! ;)

Last edited:
Pending payment on two items. Just the sidewinder x3 left! Trade me another mouse or something for it.

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back