FS/FT Lots of Odds and Ends, PSU, Cooling, Tablet, Fallout 3 PC, RPGs, games galore

PClark99

2[H]4U
My terms are:

Money order or personal check (at my discretion for good traders or people I have dealt with previously). NO PAYPAL.

If you are interested in something and can find it cheaper somewhere else PM me with a link and we can deal.

Prices include shipping to the lower 48 states.

As for trades, I am open to alot of things, hard ware, PC Games, XBox 360 games, Wii games. LMK.

Everything is in excellent working and cosmetic shape unless otherwise noted below.

Silverstone ST50EF-SC 500W PSU. Perfect PSU for a SFF rig, it has short cables and 2 - 6 pin PCI Express plugs. $50

Titan Fenrir HSF, comes with all mounting hardware and a 120mm fan. This is one of those direct contact exposed heat pipe deals. It is very good performing. $25 SOLD

Zalman ZM-NBF47 Blue Al Chipset cooler. Comes with all mounting hardware. It is what it is. $9

Xigmatek ACK-I7551 Bolt thru kit, complete. $5

Wacom ET45USB mouse, tablet, pen kit. Box never opened. $23 SOLD

Games:

Fallout 3 PC Retail with Manual. $23

F3 Addon Pitt and Anchorage. $15 SOLD

F3 Addon Broken Steel and Point Lookout $15 SOLD

Falcon 4.0, this is the original release CD with the Blue Flight Manual Binder. Excellent shape. $15

Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn Collectors Edition. This is the full retail box, heavy box full of all sorts of BG2 goodie, never played the game, bought it, put it in my closet, never got around to it. The box is a little worn but the contents are like new. $20

Neverwinter Nights Collectors Edition. This is a big gold box full of all sorts of special crap for this game. T shirt, map, etc. Box and contents in new condition. $20

Other games: Retail Editions unless otherwise noted, I may or may not have the manuals for the games that follow. If I have them they will be included.

Battlefield 2142 $5
Vampire Bloodlines the Masquerade $6
NHL 2008 $4
Operation Flashpoint with 2 expansions $8
Silent Hunter 3 $3
Gothic 3 $4
Madden 07 $3
Descent Freespace with SW Expansion $4
Unreal Tournament 3 $4
R6 Raven Shield OEM $2
Gunman Chronicles $2
Call of Juarez $3
The Ship $3
Just Cause $3
Postal 2 Retail English Version $5 SOLD
Tachyon The Fringe $2
Delta V $2

Last edited:
F3 Addon Broken Steel and Point Lookout $15

I'd like this if you'll part it. PM me please.

Back