FS/FT M.2 SSD, 8GB DDR3 and DDR2 Sodimm

govtcheez

Gawd
I haven't bought or sold anything on this (or any other forum) in a long time as life (kids) happened but I did have pretty good feedback. I have been buying and selling other types of items on other (not PC related) forums and have more recent feedback if need be, but my heatware is https://www.heatware.com/u/8957/to

Now, onto the stuff I have FS:

I have an M.2 128GB SSD that was just pulled from my Asus laptop which is like new (2 months old). I just upgraded it to a 512GB, so I have no need for this one. Model number is HFS128G39TND and it is SK Hynix. SOLD.

I also have an 8GB DDR3 PC1600 Micron Memory stick (single stick) that was just pulled out of a brand new HP budget desktop as I upgraded it with a matching set for 16GB. $40 shipped.

Lastly, I have a single stick of DDR2 667 1GB Sodimm. This one has been sitting around for a while, so I can't guarantee that it works although it was basically new when it was pulled out from the laptop. $5 shipped, or free with one of the other items.

WTT: I would gladly trade everything for a decent SSD. It will either go into the budget desktop or my wife's old laptop. I would prefer it to be 256GB, but would possibly take a 128 (plus a little cash perhaps).

Also, if anyone has a 4 pin mini to a SATA power cable (for micro/mini motherboards), I would love to get my hands on one for cheap.

Here is the picture of the items listed:

hp542e.jpg

Last edited:
Back