FS/FT: Main Components - LTB: Lian Li cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkie99

Limp Gawd
Rules

• Shipping to only US lower 48 states.
  • Shipping is included unless noted otherwise.
  • Shipping will be done via Fedex Home Delivery 90% of the time since it's most convenient for me. Insurance is NOT included, and it'll be the buyer's responsibilty to add it.
  • Accept Paypal (CC/NON-CC)/Amazon Payments/MO.
  • My reference is in the sig, but for those of you lazy ones: heatware :D
  • No cross-shipping unless we had previous transactions or at least 100+ positive evals.

If you think my pricing is unreasonable, pm me and we can work it out. If you lowball me, I'll simply ignore you.

MSI H57M-ED65: I bought 2 of these for a project, but ended up using only one of them. OEM packaging, but has all the accessories - minus the manual. It's brand new and sealed.
$75 shipped or add 4GB of PC3-1333 dimms for $15 more.

MISC Stuff
Tyke Supply Triple Monitor Stand: I bought 2 of these to try out a quad monitor setup. It didn't quite turn out the way I wanted, so I'm keeping one for the current 3 monitor setup. This was used for maybe 2 days. All accessories included. Looking for $55 shipped.

FT/WTB Items
Will take these as trade/partial trade to offset any of my stuff. I would also be interested in buying them if price is right. :)

Lian Li cases: LMK if you have any one of these to sell. Only interested in cases that are 8/10 conditions or higher. Also let me know if any mods were done.
  • PC-Q08 ITX: black or silver.
  • PC-V354 mATX: black or silver.
  • PC-A05N ATX: prefer silver, but will consider black. It must be the "N" revision.

GTX260 (216SP)/GTX275 or Radeon 4890
Not really looking to buy one - prefer to trade for the board above.

Samsung EcoGreen F4 HD204UI 2TB HDD: only this model - looking to add to my existing array.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD ITEMS
AMD X2 Package
AMD Athlon II X2 250: AM3. Purchased used. Retail package with HSF.
Asus M4A88T-M: Retail package with accessories - original owner.
4GB (2x2GB) PC3-1333
No oc was done. Sparingly used as HTPC in the bedroom.
$125 shipped - SOLD.

Intel Core i5 H55 Package
Core i5-660: LGA 1156. Pulled from Dell wks. Bare chip.
MSI H55M-ED55: Retail package with accessories - missing manual. Flashed to the latest bios.
4GB (2x2GB) PC3-1333: OEM dimms pulled from a Dell wks. Nanya chips.
No oc was done. The board/mem were previously ran in my HTPC. Chip was pulled after about 1 week of use.
Since it's a bare chip, I will include Zalman 9500 HSF with 1156 mounting kit. Note that this is NOT a PWM fan. Zalman fan controller is included.
$175 shipped - SOLD.

*Bonus: Have a WD 640GB AAKS drive. Warranty is only until September of this year, but free of bad sectors, etc. Whichever combo gets sold above first, it'll be included in the package for free - GONE with the H55 package above. :)

Intel Core i7 X58 Package
Core i7-960: LGA 1366. Retail package bought by me. Stock HSF unused. Highest 1366 quad core chip unless you go the Extreme route. About 1 week old.
Asus Rampage II Extreme: Purchased used off the forum. Retail package with all the accessories. Flashed to the latest bios.
Patriot Viper PVT36G1333LLK: Bought used and no packaging. This is CL7 kit. I had no issues running them at 8-8-8-24 @1600, but YMMV.
No oc was done.
$325 shipped - SOLD.

G.Skill PC2-8000 4GB: Model #: F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ. Retail kit.
$55 shipped.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I was comparing my PC-A05 case with a PC-A05N case and the main differences that I notice are the removable top cover and vented PCI Brackets on the PC-A05N. Anything else that I might be missing?

I was comparing my PC-A05 case with a PC-A05N case and the main differences that I notice are the removable top cover and vented PCI Brackets on the PC-A05N. Anything else that I might be missing?

Removable top cover is very important for someone who's so unskilled with a dremel.. :D
But also there's the hdd cage (not as important), and the holes for the led lights in front (very important). Lol. The A05's power and hdd lights are slightly oval, whereas the A05N's are circles. I'm looking to put 2 of them side by side, and my OCD just won't allow non-uniformity..

looking for these cases?

ilyjo4.jpg

:D

lol i just got the PC-Q08 today, and went to frys and purchased a h67 itx, just need a few more parts and this bad boy is gonna be one bad ass HTPC!!!

Just realized too late I had GTX 260 (216SP) I could have used for partial trade

looking for these cases?

ilyjo4.jpg

:D

lol i just got the PC-Q08 today, and went to frys and purchased a h67 itx, just need a few more parts and this bad boy is gonna be one bad ass HTPC!!!

Oh man, this is a cruel joke, right? Lol. Nice cases! :)

ill bump you when i can, i was looking for a v354 for the longest time and broke down and just went the newegg route, so i paid over $160 :(. i did the same with the pcq08, i did find one in craigslist, but it was white.

anyways they are hard to find and i thought i would find a retailer in the SF bay area, but nope! So yea BUMP for you because these cases are hard to find, and when you do find someone with them they're not just laying around like other cases, they are being used!

bump for looking. I don't have the Lian Lis that you want. I have way older ones in silver. May consider selling my A09B once I've picked up a full size tower.

bump I have a pc-v354 black new in box with that plastic cord thing still on it.
$150 local pick up if you are in the SF bay area.
Otherwise I think it will be like $15 shipping so maybe $160.
I bought 2 for projects and ended up using only 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back