FS/FT mid-end SFF computer (s939)

mayonaise 812

Limp Gawd
hey guys. well im looking to get rid of my sff computer that i built recently. it has some ok stuff in it.

-aspire xqpack silver front-
-biostar tforce 6100 mATX-
-AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (oced a little to 2.4 at one point, but ran pretty high temps (low 60's load))-
-1x corsar value 512mb pc3200-
-biostar 7600gt (oced to 638/803)-
-no name brand cd drive (extra i threw in. meh)-
-rosewill 400w psu. believe it has 15 amps on rail 1 and 14 amps on rail 2.
-airlink wireless card 54mbps-
-160gb WD 7200rpm sata2- \

dont think im going to be parting out. sorry.

this computer lasted me for a while. playing games like counter strike source all highs, 1280x1024, with 4xAA and 16xAF. also played some bf2 on it.

what im looking for:
-420 paypal shipped.
-xbox 360 premium with one or two games.
-low end laptop, pretty much just offer up.

my heat is under mayonaise and my aim is mayonaise812 for further contact. willing to give phone number and everything for finalizing deals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also, i have a psp that is just colelcting dust. id like to just get 100 for all of it. i was selling for 200 but didnt get a bite.
comes with:
-psp itself, verison 3.02 oe
-2 mem sticks, a 1 gig and a 512
-2 chargers, wall and usb/car
-soft case
-usb cable to put stuff on it
-any games i find

cool things that can be done with it:
-run any game you download
-run any ps1 game
-all the hombrew can be used, like aim programs, games and such
-all the regular stuff that psp's can do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also looking to trade my logitech g5 mouse, in nearly perfect condition for a Habu, Copperhead, Deathadder, or Diamondback mouse.

added a psp. really cheap, would like it gone soon. also i can add it in for better laptops or something.

i want it gone :)
maybe someone else will get some good times out of it before its retired in the old junk heap.

all your heat is from the parts of the sff, lol

I tried contacting you on aim, but yeah- if the condition is good on the psp, i'll take it.

Back