FS/FT: My randomness

Status
Not open for further replies.

meinzorn

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking for a few cheap HDMI cables. will trade anything below (except motherboards, unless there is money exchanged also... shipping would be really expensive) for them. I need a few.. let me know what you've got.

Prices aren't necessarily firm. If you see anything you're interested in, send me an offer and we'll see what we can come up with. I'm interested in all sorts of nick knacks

heatware: meinzorn
ebay: jbrutch
payment: paypal, verified
shipped: contUSA

I have a dell inspiron 110L that is not working that I would like to part out or sell as a whole. PM me if you're interested in any parts from it and I'll quote you a price for it/them.

Processors

Motherboards
2x broken generic socket 478 motherboards. Both micro ATX. I have no idea if these work or not. I also have no means of testing them. $30 shipped for both.

Power Supplies
Antec 350W 16a on +12 rail $5 +shipping
Bestec 100W mATX $5 +shipping
Sparkle Power mATX 200W 10a on +12 rail $10 plus shipping

Memory
oxcco PC2-4200 512m module $8 +shipping

Optical Drives
12x IDE DVD Burner $20 shipped

Floppy Drives
1x black floppy drive $6 shipped

Video games
Nascar Thunder 2004 xbox $6 shipped
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 xbox $6 shipped
Evil Dead: Regeneration xbox $6 shipped
Farcry Instincts xbox $6 shipped

Random

Broken xbox 360 I have no cables to test this with, but it would boot up to the console, but it wouldn't read disks. I have a spare logic board for the optical drive and optical lense that I will include with this. I got it from a friend so this sale is as is. $50 shipped.

Antec Case Straps - These are the old case straps for carrying that I got with my Antec Lanboy a long time ago. I never use them and I hope someone can. We'll say $15 shipped for these?

Linksys notebook adapter wpc54g ver. 3 $13 shipped

I also have these 6x9 speakers that I would like to let go of. They are unused, I had a jeep and they didn't fit in it, so they just sat in my closet a long time.

Sony speakers, will do 20$ shipped for them.

Make me offers. Any offer is considered.

Wanted
Sata hard drives
DDR2 sodimms
sata dvd writer
modular psu

Might be interested in xbox 360 games or accessories. Would consider broken xbox 360 consoles too if anyone has them.

Thanks!

Last edited:
to the top.

don't be afraid to make me an offer.. worst I'll do is say no :)

Would you sell the playstation games alone.

I'm interested in Resident Evil if so.

If not... BUMP.

Would you be interested in a x1950 PRO with 512MB of Vram? (Not common to have 512mb of vram)
I also have a cheap ass TV tuner. I am interested in your WRT54G, I think we should be able to work something out.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

sorry i will send shortly lol :). i slept all day and forgot about the mouse :D

Intel Celeron D 2.93GHZ/256/533 SL7Q9
Intel Celeron 2.50GHZ/128/400 SL6ZY

Stone computers DDR266 256m module x2
generic 512m PC3200
And x2 256mb DDR 400

Paid via Paypal

Will give feedback as soon as I get items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back