FS/ FT: Nikon D90 w/ 18-200, Fujitsu T2010 w/ SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

endscape

Gawd
FUJITSU Lifebook T2010 w/ SSD - $175 shipped

$100 without the SSD, $150 w/ 80GB Intel SSD

SPECS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo ULV U7600 1.2GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR2
Display: 12.1" WXGA indoor/outdoor active digitizer display with wide viewing angles
Graphics: Intel GMA X3100
Battery: High-capacity 9-cell Lithium-Ion battery (8700 mAh)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great little convertible laptop. Packs an extended battery that still gives it 6 solid hours of battery life. I added 4GB of RAM and a 120GB Corsair SSD.

IBM Thinkpad X41T - $50 + shipping
Mint condition, just needs the power socket replaced/ resoldered. Comes with two AC adapters, and a functional battery. I can replace or resolder the socket for you, for a small fee. I upped the RAM to 2GB. Runs on a Pentium M 1.2Ghz. Decent little web browser/ tablet convertible. I used it for illustrating some childrens books and product design.

Nikon D90 Package - SOLD
Rarely used D90 body, Nikon 18-200 VR I lens with very very nice lens filter, Nikon battery grip, nice carry bag, pile of batteries, and a pretty decent tripod. I really dont want to sell it, but I have medical bills and need to be able to afford my pain medications. Should note it also comes with a small pile of SD memory cards.

What's included:
- Nikon D90 - Low actuation count
- Nikkor 18-200 VR1 Lens w/ B+W lens filter
- Nikon battery grip w/ 4 batteries + AA battery tray
- Very nice QSX tripod
- M Rock sling style bag
- Small pile of SD cards. 5 of them, from 2GB to 16GB.

WTB/ WTTF:

- Electronics manufacturing gear. Oscilloscopes, nice multimeters and voltmeters, soldering irons (and not $10 radio shack models). Reflow tables, stuff to solder BGA and SMDs. Stuff like that. I'd also be interested in varieties of components (got some old component cabinets in the garage that are half full? I'll take them in a heartbeat), Arduino hardware and shields, sensors, robot kits (assembled, disassembled, missing pieces, whatever) servos, boxes full of junk electronics. If you've read this far, you should have some idea of what would float my boat. I'll even take NICE hand tools. Sets of micro screwdrivers and nice pliers. I dont want shitty $ .99 wire cutters. I want stuff I can engrave my last name on and pass down to my kids.

- High end Verizon based cell phone.
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Nexus, Droid DNA, Galaxy Note, whatever is interesting. Tired of my Droid Bionic. It can be included in trade if you're looking to downgrade. I'd also be interested in buying your upgrade.

- A small pile of disposable cell phones. Yes, burner phones. I've got a project.
- Decent Android tablet
- iPad mini
- 30in monitors
- Playstation Vita
- High end headphones
- Nice headphone AMPs or DACs
- Small CNC machine or parts
- OQO, any model, any condition
- Any UMPC, working or not
- Anything fun and gadget like. I'm easy.

Payment accepted via Paypal or money order. May take Bit coin as well. I ship via USPS, and usually within 3 days or accepting payment. All prices are OBO. Obviously, everything is sold as is where is. I have a non DOA warranty, and that's that.

Contact Info
Email: [email protected]
Heatware: endscape (59-0-0)

Last edited:
Damn thats a good price for the D90, I wish I had the funds right now :( good luck with sale.

I'll be getting a Note 2 in the next week or two and looking to sell my Galaxy Nexus that's in near perfect condition with an extra battery, case and screen protector (which its had on it since a few weeks after purchase around this time last year). I'll prolly post it for around $210 shipped here soon.

Hit me up if you're interested and don't have a phone by Christmas ;). Here's my heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back