FS/FT: Random Things

RyanL

Gawd
I have the following items just setting around. I would like to get them out of the way before i move in couple of weeks. I will more the likey be adding things as i go. I will be charging accutally shipping. My ZIP code is 46151. If you feel the price is unfare please PM me with an offer. Sorry for the newegg pictures but my digital camara is dead at the moment.

First off i have this Mobo/Cpu/Flex-ATX pc.
I bought it new from the egg on 4/27/2005 7:21:06 AM .... it has been used very little. It was bought for a project that i never really got around to. Its in perfect condidtion and works just fine. I used it for a test bed server but i dont really have any need for it and its just wasting space.
Product Spec Link
Asking: SOLD

Second I have a new Razor diamondback gaming mouse. This is the Salmander Red version. It was used as a review unit on www.avault.com. I have a mx1000 that i love ... so i have no use for this at all.
Product Spec Link
26-153-103-06.JPG

Asking: $30.00

Third i have a a mx510 the red one. That I replaced my mx1000 with. I still have the box for this mouse also. It was hardly used and is in brand new condition.
Product Spec Link
Asking: SOLD

The fourth item(s) that i have is various ram. I have 2X256 PC-3200 Elpida DDR ram.
and i also have 2X128 Kingston pc133 ValueRAM.
Asking: $40.00 obo

My 5th and final thing would be this really cool RAM that i replaced with 1 gig modules. It is the XMS pc4000 1X512 module. This has the LED's lights on it so you can tell the amount of ram that you have used.
Product Spec Link
20-145-467-01.JPG

Asking: $85.00

To contact me please send me a PM or contact me by:
Email: [email protected]
AIM: AffinityGameServ
Yahoo: Affinityservers

TIA

yea i liked the mx510...the mx1000 laser is really cool though. It was hard to get use to though cuz i was use to the mx510. It can get really sensitive.

I have never seen a retail Razer box, holy shit thats bloated. It reminds me of the old PC game packaging. 1' x .5' box for a CD rom :rolleyes: Gunna suck why you have to pay shipping for .02 oz and giant dimensions.

Yea.it.is.a.gaint.box.for.a.mouse.And.for.those.of.you.wondering.why.im.using.period.instead.of
spaces.its.cuz.my.damn.space.button.dosent.work.

Back