FS/FT --- selling mobos, procs, WCing stuff

phas3d

Gawd
UPdated as of 3/5 8:30pm eastern

Hi all!! Trying to make room for a new file server at home. Getting rid of some stuff. Here's the list of items for sell/trade:

Epox EP-8K9A9I (KT400A chipset) mainboard (brand new)
epox.jpg

asking $50 (free shipping)
still available

Tyan Tiger MP (dual athlonMP mobo w/1gb of 2100 Infineon ram)
asking $225 for both mobo and 1gb ECC ram(free shipping)
sold

BlackIce Xtreme 2 120mm rad (scratched, Blue)
asking $35(free shipping)
sold

pump relay switch and Maxi-Jet pump (will sell separately)
maxi.jpg

asking $10(free shipping) for relay and $35 for pump(free shipping)
still available

1700+ XP (unlocked! Not perfect(see pic, its chipped) but runs at 2.2ghz stable with NO problems)
asking $35(free shipping)
sold

Athlon MP 1.2ghz (chipped but works fine)
athlonmp.jpg

asking $25(free shipping)
sale pending

2 swiftech Athlon waterblocks and 1 swiftech GPU waterblock
wbs.jpg

asking $25 a piece(free shipping)
swiftech cpu wbs sold, the gpu wb is still available

Antec 400w psu
antec.jpg

asking $40(free shipping)
still available

Im going to be buying a Shuttle bare bones system for P4 w/HT. Ill also need two dimms of at least 3200pc 256mb ram, 2 120gb 7200rpm drives. Will trade items in list for harddrive or ram or Shuttle. Prices are NOT firm and I PAY FOR SHIPPING. So, dont complain about the prices. Email me at [email protected]. If email doesnt work for some reason, keep trying. Ill accept paypal or money orders. This is only the second thread I have made but have been a member of these forums for over a year and a half.

Eheim is SOLD but Lian-Li case still available

phas3d

Geez..! I would of snatched that Epox board up when I re-built my dad's machine!

I am looking for a mobo and cpu, but needs to be micro-atx

Bump for you!

GNNR |AVault|, you have email regarding the 1700+.

What is a "non-DOA" guarantee anyway??

I also have for sell an Eheim 1250 pump (asking $40 with free shipping) and Lian-Li modded aluminum case with blue cathode lights and front mounted switches (asking $85 with free shipping). Ill post pics of them tonight.

phas3d

non-D.O.A. (Dead On Arrival) basically means that when I get it, it will run.

Please check the remark about the 1700+ (i updated it). The heatspreader is chipped but has run at 2.2ghz now fine for over a year. asking $35 with free shipping

phas3d

I read it and I do want it. I have heatware under five-by-five. Please LMK if GNNR |AVault| doesn't take it.

BTW, that isn't the heatspreadder that is chipped, it's the core.

gotcha. Thanks for the comment about the core. It looks like GNNR |AVault| doesnt want it, so it can be yours. Going to work now, ill check mail and this post once I get to work.

phas3d

probably not free shipping to Canada. Would have to see how much it is...I will help out with the shipping though there. Five by Five has dibs on the 1700+.

phas3d

List updated. Still a few things available. Remember everyone...im flexible on the prices. :)

phas3d

How much for just the Tyan Tiger MP? And please be kind, I'm quite poor these days.

I may have a pair of PC3200 256M sticks I could trade...

lol...easy guys. Let me get home and sort this mess I call an inbox out and I will get in touch with everyone who pmd and emailed me and also will update this thread. PMs should now work in case anyone wants to contact me that way.

phas3d

Ok. I am home from my trip to snowy Rock Hill, SC. Anyone want to make a sell??

phas3d
new heatware account created using phas3d as account name

As I stated....

How much for just the Tyan Tiger MP? And please be kind, I'm quite poor these days.

I may have a pair of PC3200 256M sticks I could trade...

wetback, check your email. If you dont have it, Ill send you a pm.

phas3d

phas3d, YHPM. I'll paypal you the money for the CPU block as soon as I hear from you.

thread has been updated again. So far I can only confirm selling the 1700+, the Tyan Tiger mobo and a swiftech cpu water block. I have a swiftech gpu pending, but everything is still available. If I have missed any emails, I apologize. If anyone has expressed interest or wants to express an interest in one of the remaining items, please email or PM me.

phas3d

Got the 1700+ up and runnin' nice and cool @ 1.46V 'cause my DFI LanParty nF2 undervolts... :(

Thanks phas3d!

Awesome! Glad you liked it. Shopped around for two weeks looking for the perfect 1700+ and found that one. It's a champ.

Thread has been updated again.

phas3d

Back