FS/FT small, complete SCSI system, water cooling. and other goodies

GenesisFactor

[H]ard|Gawd
There are only a few things i need, as i am upgrading, so please, offer up as you desire

WTB
Phones GSM ONLY:
iphones
blackberry pearls
Other smart phones​
LED based projection, like the Samsung P400
1080P LCD TV
DSLR camera kit...at MY discretion.
Green things called money

FS

Smalls stuff
IDE RAID cards
  • AEC 6880 dual channel IDE RAID card (0, 1, 01, 10, 5 JBOD)
  • IBM IDE MegaRAID (HARDWARE RAID CARD)- Has soldered on processor and ram, 4 channel IDE slots for up to 8 drives.

SCSI RAID cards
  • Adaptec ASC-29160LP low profile 32/64bit PCI Ultra 160 LVD/SE card
  • Advansys ASC3550B 50 pin and 68 pin PCI 32bit card
  • Adaptec AHA-2910C 32 bit PCI card

SCSI ARRAY
  • ONLY SELLING BECAUSE I'M OUT OF SLOTS ON MY MOTHERBOARD!!! 4 bay scsi enclosure with independant PSU, cables and what not. complete and ready to go. No trades on this unless its awesome and rocks my socks, okay? here we go!
    5x 36gb 10K RPM fujistu MAP3367NP HDDs (was in RAID 5)
    2x practically brand new 300gb 10K RPM hitatchi HUS103030FL3600 drives (only removed them form anti static and spun them up ONCE, no data ever written)
    1 VCHDI to 68 Pin Adapter (for connecting to computer)
    2x SCSI terminators (one will go with the enclosure, the other with the card)
    1x LSI PCI-E 4x scsi adapter (LP) will get the model number soon)- $80

card + enclosure and any accessories that i feel you will need to connect up (no drives) = $200 shipped
    36gb drives- $35 EACH
    300gb drives- will only trade for a nice SAS set up or a DSLR digital camera...each yeah they are expensive as all hell

Possible trades: LED projector, REALLY nice DSLR, 1080P TV of NICE size, or other stuff along that price range. the current street price total is a bit over a grand for the 2x 300gb drives alone, and another $700 for the other stufff​

Last edited:
UPDATE POST AREA

please know that i am updating as we speak, taking new inventory, and such. I will get things together.

(6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

Also- none of those 3 SCSI controllers are RAID controllers.... they are just plain HBA's. Just sayin'.... also on the Advansys card - that number is the controller chip. The card itself should have some other model number.

Back