FS/FT Small Formfactor/Single Board Computer System-Socket 370, unique *pics*

tom61

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a unique little SFF/SBC system up for grabs.

Specs:

Takes Socket 370 processors (supports 100MHz bus officially, but goes up to 150MHz in small increments), might need Tualatin converter for newer Socket 370 procs.
1 DIMM (likes PC100 over PC133) slot.
2 PCI riser (removable).
PC104+ connector (can't operate at the same time as PCI).
Onboard i810 Video, PS/2 keyboard and mouse (does not halt at bootup if keyboard is missing, making it great for firewalls, etc.), and 10/100 Ethernet port on the front panel.
Headers for 2 USB (1.1 I presume), 2 serial, 1 parallel, 1 GPIO, 1 IDE
Mutant floppy connector (smaller pins than normal, listed as 'reserved' in the manual).

Has dual channel IDE controller (disables internal IDE) with one internal and one external connector.

Controllable external power connector (hooks to parallel port header)

I have the manual in PDF format if you're interested.

Used to be am IDE harddrive tester in a past life.
Primarily looking for trades, though asking price is: $80

-OR-

All the above specs, plus a 2GB harddrive mounted to the top of the case via the drive's bottom screw holes, 128MB RAM that it does not like (only sees about half), Via C3 800@600MHz (the CPU is multiplier locked, and the ram will only clock to 100MHz). Used to be my smoothwall box
Hmm... asking $120 (processor is virtually brand new, I even have the tin it came in if you want it)

Both are neat boxes to mod, cram a laptop CDrom (I think one can just barely fit), install a fair sized harddrive into it, paint it red and put a handle on it and have a portable toolbox server. (or whatever else you can think of)

I'm looking to trade or sell one or the other, and then convert the other into maybe a small MythTV box.

Onto the pictures:

Barebones:
Mar03-02.jpg

Front panel.
Mar03-03.jpg

Rear
Mar03-05.jpg

Inside, Top View
Mar03-06.jpg

Inside, Side View
Mar03-01.jpg

Side View, Closed
I don't have a pic of the top of it closed, but looks the same as the Smoothwall box, except without the silver screws.

Smoothwall w/128MB at 64MB (see above), Via C3 800 at 600, 2GB HD:
slimline10.jpg

Front panel.
slimline4.jpg

Rear, open (CDRW not included)
slimline3.jpg

Top, open. Notice the HD connected to the top.
slimline5.jpg

Top, closed.
slimline6.jpg

Top, with CD for size reference.

Though not shown, I still have the IDE card and Power Card for the Smoothwall box. Also, I could throw in a compatable USB breakout.

Wanted in trade: (in order of most wanted)
1 or 2 ATX cases with Power Supplies
Cash combos
400+Watt PSes
ATX cases
128MB sticks of ECC EDO DIMMs (might take smaller)
128MB or larger sticks of ECC SDRAM DIMMs
SCSI HDs and optical drives
IDE HDs 60GB+
PCI card w/TV-out

Email: tom61()sbcglobal.net
Ebay feedback
Heat

^bump for fun^

I'm having a lot of fun right now! My powersupply blew about a week ago, and now I just got a new one. :cool: However, it seems the power supply didn't go alone. :( Death toll so far:
DVDrom
Graphics card
10GB drive I had Linux installed on
a couple of fans

Fun... fun...

Back