FS/FT: Sony Vaio S360P Notebook Laptop and a Modded Xbox (120gb HDD)

govtcheez

Gawd
PENDING
Also up for sale is my beloved Xbox. Since I've gotten my Xbox 360, this little guy is just sitting there collecting dust. So sad. He needs a good home to someone that will give it lots of love. He comes with the following games and accessories:

TSOP flashed with Xecuter2.
120GB 7200rpm 9mb cache HDD
Xbox Live switch (boots to original non-modded bios)
-never banned on xbox live!
6 or 7 games (Including Halo2, Madden 2006, Top Spin and DOA Volleyball)
Disclaimer: Please ask about contents on HDD(20-30 games). There are games on there for your previewing and I will ask that you delete them off of there unless you have the original copies. ;)
I also have 1 S-type controller and 1 wireless controller (the kind that blows air out to keep your sweaty palms cool!). A DVD playback kit (remote + dongle) and a HDTV AV Pack (it's at my mom's house, so I may need a few days to get it).

ALL of this Can be YOURS for a low low price of $250+shipping (OBO).

Pictures available upon request.

Please feel free to post your non-lowball offers here, or shoot me your offers via PM. :)

Laptop Traded with Bioport:
I have a Sony S360P for saleor trade. It's in pristine condition. Great combination of power, size and weight. It has the following specs:

Pentium M 1.7Ghz (Centrino)
64mb Radeon 9700 (Dedicated/Not Shared!)
1GB of PC2700 Micro-dimm
60GB 7200rpm Hitachi Travelstar
Windows XP Pro
DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
13.3" Widescreen Xbrite
about 4.2lbs

I would like to get about $1375 for this. I can make it a little cheaper by taking out one of the Micro-dimms to make it 512mb and replacing the 7200rpm HDD with the original 80gb 4200rpm model.

Believe it or not, I think even 4.1 lbs is too heavy these days. I'm doing a LOT of travelling for work and want something really small. I would also be interested in trading the laptop for one of the smaller Sony (T or TX series) or Fujitsu P series with built in optical drives. I might be willing to throw in some cash to even out the deal.

Pictures:
kd0kf7.jpg

kd0l6c.jpg

kd0mpz.jpg

piece of paper laid out on the keyboard for size reference:
kd0mx4.jpg

Back