FS/FT: SP-97 ($45) / Inspiron 8200 Battery ($29.25) / GBA ($22.50) / Many Other Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so $29.25 for the Lappy Battery? How worn is the touchpad? If it's like new I'll buy the palm rest assembly from you for $10. PM me.

ShyChineseGuy - Both items have been shipped out today, via USPS Priority. Please check your PM for delivery confirmation details.

stirling - PM responded to and thanks for the bump. :)

Emret - PM responded to.

Cold Dark Shadow - Understood.

Mr_Evil - The base portion of the Inspiron 8200 has been sold already. Only the Inspiron 8200 15" UXGA display is left.

IvanAndreevich - Thanks for bumping my tread, I appreciate it. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Updated: 2/3/2005

New Additions:
Final Fantasy XI + Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promethia [PC] ($40.00)
Intel SE440BX Slot 1 Motherboard (Dell Dimension XPS R400 OEM) ($10.00)

Recent Price Changes:
Dell Inspiron 8200 15" UXGA LCD Display Laptop ($200.00 -> $180.00)
Intel Celeron 1.4 GHz, Socket 370, Tualatin, FSB 100 MHz, L2 256K ($33.75 -> $30.00)
Powerleap PL-iP3/T V2.0, Slocket Adapter ($30.00 -> $25.00)

* Just a friendly reminder, please check the actual thread contents rather than seeing the title (all items in thread name have been sold a long time ago), since I cannot change the thread title (unfortunately).

blindviper - I haven't recieved your e-mails for some strange reason. Can you try sending again? I think my University is having some issues with the e-mail server lately. Were you able to recieve both e-mails (one from [email protected] and [email protected]) from me?

BUMP!

I only recieved one email from you I pm'd you a picture of the email it was from @umn.edu
also the email said it included pictures they werent there
one of our mail servers is having issues thats for sure
will the picture of the email I pm'd to you count as proof its my email acc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back