FS/FT: Spring Cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkie99

Limp Gawd
Rules

• Shipping to only US lower 48 states.
  • Shipping is included unless noted otherwise.
  • Shipping will be done via Fedex Home Delivery 90% of the time since it's most convenient for me. Insurance is NOT included, and it'll be the buyer's responsibilty to add it.
  • Only shipping to confirmed address - NO EXCEPTION!
  • Accept Paypal (CC/NON-CC)/Amazon Payments/MO.
  • My reference is in the sig, but for those of you lazy ones: heatware
  • References are must. No cross-shipping unless we had previous transactions or at least 100+ positive evals.

If you think my pricing is unreasonable, pm me and we can work it out. If you lowball me, I'll simply ignore you. :D

More gear will be added as I go through rest of the stuff.

Processors/Memory
S775 Package
  • Pentium D 930: 3.00GHz/4M Cache. OEM chip. Will throw in a stock Intel HSF from E5200. This HSF seems to be fine for normal activities, but since Pentium D's run little hotter, you might want to change it later on. EDIT: Found Arctic Cooling AC Freezer 7 HSF, so will be including this cooler instead of the stock Intel HSF.
  • Asus P5E-VM DO: Bought retail but no longer have the box. Has the bios to supports Wolfdale chips in case you swap out the processor - I've run E8400 on this board before just fine. Will include I/O shield and a couple of SATA cables. Lmk if you need any other cables.
  • 3x 1GB PC2-6400: HP OEM dimms. Had no issues running them on this package.
  • Radeon HD3450: Bare card. Passively cooled, dual DVI card. Beats using onboard vid. :)
$70 shipped OR trade for an Asus P67 B3 or Z68 board (just the board & I/O shield would be fine). Something like P8P67-M Pro/P8Z68-M Pro would be perfect.

Motherboards

Graphic Cards
HP nVidia Quadro NVS 450: Pulled from HP wks. Bare card with 4 DP-DVI dongles.
$130 shipped.

HP Server Items

FT Items
  • Intel 320 SSD 160GB: Looking to RAID to my current one. If used drive, pls provide the CrystalDisk info as well.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD ITEMS
These are all OEM chips pulled from various workstations.
E5200 2.50GHz SLB9T: $25 shipped.
E6550 2.33GHz SLA9X: $25 shipped.
E6550 2.33GHz SLA9X: $25 shipped.
1GB PC2-6400: HP OEM CL6 dimms. Have 4 sticks. $25/pair shipped.
Take all 3 processors and dimms for $80 shipped.

Core i5-650: Clarkdale 3.2GHz LGA1156 processor. Retail package but no longer have the box. Includes stock Intel HSF. $80 shipped

Asus P6T6 WS Revolution
: Bare board with I/O shield, Diagnostic board, triple SLI bridge, CF bridge, some SATA cables. Flashed to latest bios. One of very few X58 board that officially supports multiple Xeon chips. Purchased as used off the forum. $100 shipped.
Add this 6GB kit for $40. Patriot Viper 6GB Kit: Retail package. Model: PVT36G1600LLK. This is the CL8 kit.

XFX Radeon HD 5850: XFX HD-585X-ZAFC Radeon HD 5850 1GB. Retail box with accessories. Single, original owner. Used for maybe 5~6 months. Barely saw any gaming, and I don't bitcoin. Will transfer warranty.
$125 shipped, or 5850+$20 for a GTX 470.

HP 600GB 10K SAS: HP PN: 597609-003. They were taken out of the anti-static bags, but never installed. In HP drive trays. Have 2 of them.
$125 shipped/ea or $225 shipped for both.

Last edited:
Let me talk to my neighbor about that 775 combo in the morning when I get off work. I know she was looking to make her mom's computer (an old Dell Dimension 2400) faster. This would work out better for her. If she want to go for it, I'll shoot you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back