FS/FT: Sprint PCS Toshiba VM4050 Cell Phone

Hadrien

Limp Gawd
Thought I would see if there was any interest for this here before I tossed it on eBay.

Its a Sprint PCS Toshiba VM4050, overall a great phone, good battery life, amazing screen (too good to describe) and a WAYYYYY better headset than any Samsung out there. My new job is paying for my cell phone now so no reason to keep this. I had this phone for about 7 months and still have the original box, bags, charger, everything, even receipt from BestBuy.

Here is a link to the phone: Toshiba VM4050

I will take trade offers on the following:

200GB+ Hard Drives w/ some warranty left
Athlon 64 Socket 939 CPU/Motherboards
Gigabit network switches and cards
iPod or similar portable MP3 device
DVD -/+ RW drives
1/10 or 1/8th scale nitro R/C Cars/Trucks
15-19" LCD Monitors (/w cash to make up difference of course)
PCI-Express GeForce 6600-6800 series cards (again with cash for the difference)

Obviously depending on the offer I am alwaysing willing to kick in cash if need be.

Or if I can I would like to get $150 + S&H for the phone.

Email me or PM me for any and all offers. I unfortunately don't sell/trade often on here so I don't really have a heatware account. You can look me up on eBay

Thanks.\

UPDATE: PICS!

Toshiba VM 4050 - Pic 1

Toshiba VM 4050 - Pic 2

Toshiba VM 4050 - Pic 3

Toshiba VM 4050 - Pic 4

good luck selling it... i had one in my thread for a long ass time and i finally had to trade it for some more hard drive space that i didnt really need.. hope you have better luck selling the 4050, but they are awsome phones!!!! beautiful screen

good luck

Yeah it really is a very nice phone. Too bad it's worth less than half of what I paid for it. Simply the most amazing screen I have seen on a cell phone to date!

damn.. I wish I saw this a few days ago.. I needed a second phone badly.. I still have a 200GB hitachi that's still in the sealed wrap too..

^bump

Still really lookin for cash or R/C nitro stuff since I want to get back racing again. Thanks ! :)

Back