FS/FT: Tippman A5 Paintball Marker

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious,(hope it doesn't come off as a thread crap)
but is your set up $600 better than a generic $200'ish set up? (what makes its so much more expensive)

ie: is it $600 more accurate, durable, etc....

I ask b/c I've only played several times, but I was as good or better than all these hard core guys with $800 full auto set ups, etc. ALL I had was my brother's cheap ass gun.

I guess all those years of FPS games online polished my skillz

just curious,(hope it doesn't come off as a thread crap)
but is your set up $600 better than a generic $200'ish set up? (what makes its so much more expensive)

ie: is it $600 more accurate, durable, etc....

I ask b/c I've only played several times, but I was as good or better than all these hard core guys with $800 full auto set ups, etc. ALL I had was my brother's cheap ass gun.

I guess all those years of FPS games online polished my skillz

If you're only casually into paintball, then to be honest, no, all that stuff isn't worth the money. You're on the right track though. Most of that stuff is for accuracy and/or consistency (get a crappy rental marker and chrono 5 consecutive shots, or try to hit the same spot each time and you'll see).

If you're serious about paintballing, then a lot of that stuff does help, as long as you have the skill to back it up. There are a lot of people rocking $1000 worth of gear who totally suck (I'm not saying that the OP does, but they're out there).

In any case, it's a pretty damn good price for what he's offering. I just wish I didn't already have a lot of that already =P

I'd like to keep it as a package if possible, if that doesn't happen I may part later...

PM replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back