FS/FT: Two Brand New Original Xbox's w/ Forza - Retail Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4rd

Fully [H]
Two brand new, never used and still sealed xBox's.

One of the packages has been looted for the controller and Forza game. The other one still retains all original packaging and hadn't been opened before I had taken pics to verify contents and integrity.

Here's the one missing the controller and game. EDIT: I found a controller for it, so one is included now.

- Asking $80 shipped for the one missing its controller and game. EDIT: Now includes a controller!

- Asking $100 shipped for the complete retail package (missing nothing). -SOLD

I also might be interested in a trade for random PC parts of equal or more value and/or gaming paraphernalia, don't be afraid to throw an offer at me.

Both packages come with power cable, composite video cable, all original manuals/instructions, and a free two month subscription to Xbox Live (not sure if this works with Xbox 360 too, but I would assume so).

Heat is "T4rd". I don't have much but I have sells and trades in there, regardless your satisfaction is guaranteed ;)!

Shipping: I will only ship USPS to CONUS addresses and will ship within 24 hours. Most likely same day and I will give you the confirmation/tracking # ASAP.

Payment: Paypal only and prefer it to be a non-CC Paypal but I'll accept either PP method.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Morning
bump4.gif

The complete Xbox package is pending.

Anyone else want to re-live their Xbox unpackaging from 8+ years ago?

Bumpity bump.

Midnight bumpage!

Prices are now SHIPPED!

Last edited:
Full package is sold.

$80 bundle is still available!

Very cool. Not sure if I want to ask why you have 2 brand new xbox's NIB. Id bite if I wasnt at a temporary job with less pay :-(

I would relink your images. You linked to the thumbnails and not the full size images ;-)

Very cool. Not sure if I want to ask why you have 2 brand new xbox's NIB. Id bite if I wasnt at a temporary job with less pay :-(

I would relink your images. You linked to the thumbnails and not the full size images ;-)

They were spares from my work that we were going to use for game testing/demoing. Since the project has been over with for years, they were going to throw them away, so I offered to take them :). I can't stand to see good hardware thrown out.

The pics look fine on all of my PCs..?

Thanks for the bump/inquiry though.

ss_Bump.jpg

To the top!

Edit: sorry for double bump, on my phone and it didn't seem like it posted the first time.

Bumparoo.

Someone buy/trade something for my Xbox! I'm a gadget whore! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back