FS:FT:WTB: BH-5 / Neo2 Plat / PCI-E

PRICE DROPS

1 stick - $140
2 sticks -$245
3 sticks -$ 350
Best Buy

So did you decide to keep the K8N Neo2 Platinum or have you sold it? if its still avalible I was wondering the production Date/ SN# of the board. If its the right one I would be intersted!!!!

Captin Insano said:
So did you decide to keep the K8N Neo2 Platinum or have you sold it? if its still avalible I was wondering the production Date/ SN# of the board. If its the right one I would be intersted!!!!

I still have it. Its not availiable at the moment. WHen DFI finally releases the mobo I'm waiting on.

MaMMa said:
I still have it. Its not availiable at the moment. WHen DFI finally releases the mobo I'm waiting on.

Thanks. I would really still like to know what the Serial number of the board is. Mainly the production date. Which DFI board are you looking at?

Captin Insano said:
Thanks. I would really still like to know what the Serial number of the board is. Mainly the production date. Which DFI board are you looking at?

939 w/ AGP

If not i'm going to get the SLI DR

The serial numbers though, is one better then another? If it is what are the ones that are good and which are the ones that is bad (not as good)?

MaMMa said:
939 w/ AGP

If not i'm going to get the SLI DR

The serial numbers though, is one better then another? If it is what are the ones that are good and which are the ones that is bad (not as good)?

Well DFI will Not be making a 939 AGP board. They have decided to skip it and go directly to the Nforce 4 Single and SLI PCI-E boards.

As far as the Neo2 for those that want to oc there are favorable production dates. Which is part of the Serial #. If you dont want to display it publicly you can PM me with the info. Maybe I can tell you more about the board once I have the numbers. I have a Neo2 right now but I am looking for another with a different production date then mine. I do belive it is what is holding back my OC. Plus I am interested in one of your 20 to 24 pin connectors.

PRICE DROPS

1 stick - $130
2 sticks -$240

3 sticks -$ 345
Best Buy

Price drop on BFG 6800 GT OC

SOLD BFG 6800 GT OC

ADDED OCZ BOOSTER & MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum

bump for you
what case are you getting to replace it?

I ordered my PC-7 Plus last night

EnderW said:
bump for you
what case are you getting to replace it?

I ordered my PC-7 Plus last night

I want the same one your getting. However, I forgot I had it posted. My case is fine now after the mod its perfect and damn quiet so I think I'm gonna keep it, Thanks

MaMMa said:
I want the same one your getting. However, I forgot I had it posted. My case is fine now after the mod its perfect and damn quiet so I think I'm gonna keep it, Thanks
yeah, it's hard to sell a case when you lose so much on shipping

I got lucky cause I'm building a system for someone and I sold it to them for the price the case they would have gotten cost+shipping (~$100)

chica the china the chinese chicken, have a drumstick and your brain starts clicking.

aww man ur one second too late

I just recived payment for 2. however. I have one left and know another guy here with pc3500 bh5 as well

Back