fs/ft: x-fi platinum, evga 7900gt ko, denon avr-485 receiver, logitech 5500 sats

xkon

[H]ard|Gawd
heatware: konman43
i ship in boxes with USPS insured confirmed Priority, prices include shipping and handling. i only deal with people that are willing to ship via insured usps priority /w shipping confirmation (insured ups and fedex also acceptable) feel free to offer up prices, worst thing i can do is say no.
only thing i'm looking to trade for is a full retail x1900 all in wonder (all software and accessories)

for sale/trade:
$210 - Denon AVR-485 receiver, 6.1 channel, power rating 8ohms: 75w x 6 power; power rating 6ohms: 110w x 6; Dolby Digital Dolby Pro Logic II Game Mode Compatibility Dts, Dts-Es (Extended Surround) High Current Amplification Accurate Touch Volume Control 96khz/24-Bit D/A Conversion For All Channels Compatible With All The Latest Movie Sound Formats High Dynamic Power, Low Impedance S-Video Up Conversion Component Video Switching Auto Surround Mode Dsp (Digital Signal Processor) comes with Universal Remote Control, and manual only. overkill for me at the moment, extra features and functions are a little overwhelming, so i'm goin back to just using some cheezy built for computer setup. (preferably local pick up)

$75 - Logitech z-5500 sattelites only (no subwoofer/control module). These were bought to be used with my Denon receiver. Works great, sounds awesome. I'm getting a complete computer speaker system so no longer need these. (ships with 2x fronts, 2x rears, 1x center only) (preferably local pick up)

$260 - if you get both the receiver and the speaker set, i'll include some monster cable speaker wires too.

$105 - 1gb (2 x 512mb sticks) of BH-5 ram (chips say winbond W942508BH-5) these are from the mushkin 3500 level II black 2-2-2-5 series as it is on a black pcb, with the same bh-5 chips. (no heatspreaders)

items i have for trade ( for an x1900 aiw):
evga 7900gt ko - retail (missing hitman cd) comes with video card, 4pin molex to 6pin pcie adapter, component video output, svideo cable, 2 dvi to vga adapters, and software cd.

x-fi platinum - retail (as far as i know only missing 3.50 mm (1/8-inch) to 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) plug adapter) comes with sound card, software cd, remote control, 2x midi mini to midi converters, ide cable, 4pin molex to 4pin floppy converter, and front panel i/o set

so, the video card is for trade? you should list some stuff you want, to give people (like me an idea!)

sorry... didnt make it clear that i wanted to trade for an x1900 aiw only.

depends what you want... nothing is really flyin off the shelves at the moment. plus i'm broke right now. christmas really drained me this year. if you just want a straight buy from me, then i wont be able to do that for a while. :D

Back