FS/FT XBox w/ mod and 60 Gig

FS/FT A modded XBox with the 256kb chip installed (can't remember which one). Comes with S controller, and a 60 gig HD installed and the flashing tool for the chip. Also the Box as a blue to black fade decal over the front panel and the x on top.

update: also includes all hookup cables, etc.

A great box, used for a media center alternative, but I don't really use it anymore.

Looking for a 9800 Pro for trade or maybe a 5900Ultra, will take other offers. $210 Shipped.

PM me or email me at nick@(nospame)happyapplefarm.net

i have heatware under bapenguin or ebay under nppuleo

Yes price is too high.

You can buy an Xbox now for 100-150 $ depending on where, and most mod chips are reletivly cheap. Also be more specific on your chip, what capabilities it has, etc.

Yea, I'd be interested, but I can't give you an offer cuz I really have no idea what it is. Could you find out what modchip it is? What kind of software is on the harddrive (i.e. dashboard?, buring programs?, etc.)? Does it come with any games?

Originally posted by Falcon0r
Yes price is too high.

You can buy an Xbox now for 100-150 $ depending on where, and most mod chips are reletivly cheap. Also be more specific on your chip, what capabilities it has, etc.

Yeah but his also has a 60gb hard drive, and alot of people don't know how to put a mod chip in.

^

Yeah, what chip is in it?
Is it banned from Xbox live?
What brand DVD drive?

Got any pics?

thx

Ok,
It's not banned from live, but it doesn't have the mod chip switch on it to disable it.

It's a Chameleon Mod Chip (pogo pin version) with Evox Bios (blue) flashed.

I believe it's the Samsung drive (the one with the holes in it). Software wise I have EvolutionX and XBox Media Player and Center on it. It was used as a Media Center PC basically.

Don't have any games included, and there are none on the HD.

Shoot me a PM or email if seriously interested and I can send you pics.

I think 210 is pretty fair, 150 for the box, 20 for the chip, 40 for the drive and shipping is included (the damn thing weights 5 pounds, so it'll probably cost 10+ dollars for shipping along).

I'm new to xbox modding.

Can you burn games with this system your selling? And just how hard is it?

still available....i'll drop the price 5 bucks cuz i'm a nice guy and need some money bad....

so $205 now shipped.

i wanna buy it but your PM box is full, so I guess PM me a way to contact you (AIM, something else)??

Back