El Nacho

Noobie Cheese
My Info:
Paid email: cfarfsing [at] cinci.rr.com
prefered email: chris.farfsing [at] gmail.com
heat: El Nacho (12-0-0)
I will ship first to established traders

Payment:
Unless I can get my paypal working, it will be money order/certified check only.

Shipping:
Shipping will UPS ground with tracking and is included in everything minus the case.

All times are OBO

Asus PC-DL Deluxe - 140
about 8 monts old. Will come with everything retail. It is flashed to the latest bios

*note* Like all PC-DL its is picky abou the power supply. Please make sure you have an EPS PS. If you are going to over clock, make sure your ram will run at the stock 2.5v because you cant change it

2 x Xeon 1.6 Low Voltage (512/604/400) - 120
Purchsed New at the same time as the board. I ran this @ 2.8 for a while, but settled at 2.13 to keep the noise down. YMMV on the overclock. I only promise that they will run at 1.6

*note* these come with intel Windtunnel heat sinks rated up to 3.2

Enermax EPS Power supply - 80
535w EG565P-VE

Kingwin Alluminum case - 60
3 windows (factory), removable motherboard try and heard drive try. All pannels are in decent shape. I will get pics for those interested. Color is black

*prefer local pick up on this item*

Items I'm looking
Large MP3 player
SFF s939 with AGP
s939 Athlon 64

I think the only thing I would be interested in would be the athlon 64. Let me know if it falls through. I ran out of time last night to get the PS specs (gfriends bday). I'll grab them tonight.

Big price drop on the Xeons

Bump.

Dont be scared to make an offer. If you want a complete pc, I also have various other parts I could do that with.

Are you posting this on 2cpu.com forums also? That forum is geared toward SMP systems. You'll have good luck selling these there.

I have not posted there yet. I'm going to try to sell them here first, just because i dont feel like setting up an account just for this.

back up for sale. Origonal buyer backed out. Feel free to make offer.

bump.

If you guys think the prices are too high let me know. I will be closing this thread saturday and opening another one with much more stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back