FS/FT z-5300e - $150

Endrithius

Limp Gawd
So I made a cheesy sales person pitch on craigslist for em if you wanna see it but like the title says - I have a set of z-5300e's for sale that I am looking to get either 150ish out of or something neeto to trade. I just picked up a Harmon Kardon AVR 245 and I am going a different route. While they aren't good for mixing bands on - the z-5300e's are great for games and movies.

EDIT: - Adding Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic to the list. Looking to get $65 for the card or again - trades are welcome - I like nifty new toys!

EDIT: DYNEX 4 port USB KVM (4 usb 1.1 ports - 2 VGA ports - good for 2 pc's - powered) - 2 usb a - b cables and power adapter included.
3030686.jpg

2 36GB WD Raptors (One is verified working. I am not sure about both, I was having a lot of pc problems at the time with SATA and at first I assumed it was the drives - but then I found out the motherboard had a loose cap and well anyway I want $20 for the both of them.)

Thats All I can think of for now - more edits to come later.

Again all items are FOR SALE OR TRADE - I am not necessarily looking to make money - just need to move the stuff I am no longer using.

Let me know guys!

:D

edit: FORGOT TO GIVE THE LINK! LOL

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ele/339206270.html :cool:

Back