Fully [H]
Heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=53453
[H]ard|OCP Established traders member
PP ONLY
First come, first served, no dibs or holds
Prices don't include shipping
Offers welcome via PM, NOT IN THREAD

LOOKING FOR

S775 ATX or mATX board, at least 6x sata 3GBs ports, GbE, eSATA port, onboard video (MUST HAVE DVI OR HDMI), and 1x PCI-E x16, and maybe a collection of x1, x4, and some PCI. Nothing specific, but let's keep it to major brands. Not looking to spend more than $70, really.

Nvidia 3D shutter glasses

MOTHERBOARDS

$35 abit I-F90HD. Board only, in box. don't have the I/O plate (never did). currently running my WHS just fine. Newest BIOS supports 1066 quads (and it's flashed to that).

Manufacturer Link: http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/moth...hp?pMODEL_NAME=Fatal1ty+F-I90HD&fMTYPE=LGA775

SAS GEAR

$120 Dell SAS6/iR controller with PCI bracket installed (for normal computer use as opposed to Dell only servers). Comes with 4x SAS/SATA drive interposers ($18/ea), and 3x sets of SFF-8484 to SFF-8087 Adaptec blue breakout cables. Will not part.

SOLID STATE

$60 Intel X25-V 40GB SSDs. Used but wiped. Model SSDSA2M040G2GC

Spinning disk

2x $10/ea Seagate 7200.10 80GB 3.5" hard drives. Used but wiped. Model ST380815AS

LOCAL (Seattle area) sale only

$250 HP Laserjet 4100 Scanner (w/ADF), monochrome printer (letter and legal trays), with fax option installed. Network or USB capable, perfect working condition, was previously under maintenance contract (so it was maintained). Scans in fuill color, and to .PDF. Comes with installed black toner cartridge, and 2x unopened, still sealed spare toners as well. Local pick up only.

GONE

Intel X250M G2 80GB - kdu
2x SuperTalent 32GB SSDs - LTomes
Gigabyte iRAM w/4GB and BBU - lsclincoln
Intel X25-V 40GB SSD - Bowhuntr11

Last edited:
I'm having trouble finding the Abit mobo via googling, any details on it or link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back