(FS) FUBAR your Antec/Chieftec/Chenming? Side panel for sale! ORDER NOW!

phasmatis_nox

[H]ard|Gawd
I got a windowed one, and I have a pristine one left with no defects. It's silver, has the locking handle, and an factory-installed 80mm fan hole. Quiet clear fan included, and some thumbscrews! This is for the Mid-tower version of these cases, AKA four 5.25" bays. Maybe you wanted a window, but slipped with the jigsaw. Maybe you want a spare because you're afraid you'll do the same. In any case, this is a nice side panel in pristine condition with no visible scratches. I'll ship it in the same package my windowed panel came in.

So you get the side panel, it's keys, a clear 80mm fan, and three thumbscrews for the back.

All this for the LOW LOW LOW price of only $15! BUY NOW!
Operators* are waiting for your call**!

BONUS! Mention code OMGWTFBBQ and get an AMD case badge FREE!!! WHAT A DEAL!

panel.jpg

panel2.jpg

Heat: Phasmatis Nox 30-0-0
ISP Email: [email protected]
Email for a faster response: [email protected]

*my email account
**That is, your email.

That has no fan, no hole for a fan, and $10 shipping. charge actual shipping. But just for you, I'll drop the price to $15.

Grizzy said:
I sure hope nobody that wants this goes to directron...... *cough *

Nice threadcrap... why dont you make room for the guy trying to actually sell something, instead of craping on his thread.

How much is shipping (maybe I over looked that)? I need a new side panel, actually I just need the locking handle.

What's your zip? I just shipped a good sized package to alaska, priority, for $6. I feel good about shipping.

I'm in CO, 80303.

Would it be possilbe to just get a locking handle from any dented or "messed" ones you have?

Back