FS: FW900 Trying to keep "happy life"

Outlaw85

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking for local (53220) sale ONLY at the moment.

̶$̶4̶0̶0̶ $̶430̶0̶ $175 OBO (Based on findings, looked to be 450+ shipping in most cases). AS-IS (only for cma. I couldn't find anything wrong with it) If local. I can do even lower. Basically, the closer you are the cheaper I can get.

$450 OBO SHIPPED. I estimated with Fedex shipping would be 200-250 to NY. If interested, I can get exact quote to lower/raise cost. The shipping cost covers: insurance, adult signature (unless waived), Fedex fragile packaging (double box).

if needing to ship, I CANNOT accept trades since I don't currently have means to cover shipping costs. Sorry for the inconveniences.

PAYMENT- Paypal or Cash (local)
Heat- http://www.heatware.com/u/78597

Depending on interests:
A. I could be motivated to look into shipping but price may be adjusted accordingly.
B. I could be motivated to meet within 75 miles of my location. I can bring a computer with to show working order.
C. For local only, I may take trades (still on the fence for this). See below for more details.

Cons:
-Slight scratching in anti-glare (seems popular to remove anyways. consider this a screen protector)
-Plastic base cover cracked (cosmetic only)
-Minimal wear to bezel/case
-Probably needs calibration (not sure this is a con or more of a general recommendation based on fw900 thread)

Pros:
-Minimal wear to bezel/case
-Performs as expected to the best of my knowledge.
-Includes Quakecon2010 sticker on monitor for 'nostalgic effect' if the crt isn't enough. I can clean off if buyer chooses.

Images- https://flic.kr/s/aHskNPGq1z

If needed, I can get more pictures or video.

I think I included everything. If I can think of anything I will update otherwise if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for looking,
Outlaw

Last edited:
Thanks. If any real intrest. Feel free to PM me. I'm will to work with people

Such a sexy monitor. I'd consider it if it was within driving distance, I've lost one too many rare gems to being drop kicked off the back of the UPS/Fedex truck to risk such a large investment.

Insurance on carriers is a scam, they never pay claims based on some technicality they conjure out of their ass.

If you don't want to share public and are interested. Send me a pm with your zip. Unless your on one of the coasts, we might be able to make something work.

bumpity. I'm open to offers and depending on mode of delivery/pickup, price is negotiable.

bump. may be willing to drive further to avoid shipping if possible.
Northern IL, NW IN maybe.. depending on time.

If I remember correctly (not currently setup). I believe I was 75hz or 84hz using a DP>VGA with standard VGA cable. I might be able to get it going again to tell you for sure.

ttt.

This is OBO. If localish, please send me a message. I'm almost more needing to get rid of it to please the wife than anything. Since I did have one interested party wanting to trade/ship. If there is any more interest, I can take it to a store to get sized and cost of actual shipping. So far, I've only used the online calculator and guesstimated weight and dimensions.

ttt. Willing to work with price if within reasonable driving/meetup distance.

I really friggin' want this at $150, but I am not local and it seems it would be a PITA to get you to go get a shipping estimate.

What is your zip. Send me a pm if you prefer. I could take it this weekend to get quoted.

Sorry if referring to me as a pita.
I just didn't want to take it in just to take it in. I'll do it for interested people though. shipping will push the cost up a bit.

No, I don't mean you are a PITA, I mean I don't want you to go through a PITA just to get a quote. I'll send you a PM.

ttt. Price changes coming Monday.
Getting more pictures and resolution/refresh settings and should be getting it to the store to get shipping weight/costs.

Updated images.
For local-ish. Please send an offer. Most 'low-balls' would be considered. Please no actual 'low-balls' :) Yes, I know how a lot of you people here think. lol

If you contact me today. I will still do 150 or lower! for local purchase through the end of the day or not.. lol
Udated for shipping info and lowered OP price.

I'm like five miles away but have no use for this thing. :(

Free bump, hope you find someone.

ttt. Make an offer. When it comes to shipping. There is some wiggle room but is limited due to the weight/size.

I used to own one of these beast..they're built like tanks....GLWS. Maybe someone local can grab a deal.

Back