FS: FX-55 Retail

jinu117

[H]ard|Gawd
{SOLD}Having problem finding FX-55? Tired of price gouging?
Here is used FX-55 retail for you :)
$750 shipped in lower 50 state US by UPS Ground with full insurance. For those out side of country, I only do USPS Global EMS service and you will have to pay the price differential on shipping.

FX55.JPG

FX55Stepping.JPG

e-mail: jinwpark[at]yahoo[dot]com or jinwpark[at]charter[dot]net
heat: jinu117
e-bay id: jinu117

based on his sig he has all the toys, so i'm guessing its his second FX-55 :D

bump for a monster processor

I think most of you know jinu117, although i havent done biz with him I've heard a lot of good stuff about this seller .... so don't be affraid to buy ... oh .. and don't ask question like why you are selling ?! I think it's the second fx he is selling ....

Thanks for great comments and PMs. I got tons (about 10-11 inquiry by now as well as someone put deposit yesterday and backed out today. Hmmm... could have taken that deposit lol)
It might take me a little time to sort through the e-mails PMs and create the DIBS list and if you didn't hear from me in 24 hours of sending some message, send one to me again as I probably lost track.

Sincerely, Jin

G4 = 2.95ghz rock stable with ambient 25-26c :) about 3.05 - 3.1 ghz benchable depending on which bench I am playing with :p Nothing much is up. Just down grading few components here and there waiting for venice as well as upgrading the whole system to PCI-E over next few weeks once I get better picture of crop of mobos :)

YaHOO Love getting Wet LOL

Great Speed So you like your new toy???

Great trader some one buy this so I won't :eek:

I certainly do like G4 :) In this particular loop we are talking 3c lower temp vs Swiftech mcw 6002P which is no slouch to begin with.

Bump for Jinu, great guy. Got a Neo2 from him last week, good seller. Wish I could afford this badboy.

Not that I can think of cupidgirl, maybe my OCZ Plat Rev2 TCCD in few weeks, I am taking break from Overclocking frenzy for a while (I do about half a year of frenzied stuff and than lay low and play game for next half it seems looking at my last 6 years of expenditure habit :p)

Back